Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Hane's 3ply re-useable face mask $1.99 for 10pack (87% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 31st, 2021 10:30 am
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2018
1423 posts
2298 upvotes
canadianclub wrote: I got this already and two have stains on them.
Skid marks?
$52 20GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk and Text - Telus EPP Plan
$50 15GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk and Text - Rogers BYE BYE ROGERS!
$22.99 1GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Talk/Text Canada - Public Mobile
Fongo. Free CAD Calling.
[OP]
Apr 30, 2008
655 posts
140 upvotes
Toronto
Gotta love prime shipping. Ordered at 12:35am and arrived at 7pm.

Reviews are mostly accurate. I’ve never done the air test with a candle on masks that I’ve bought until today. These Hanes ones failed the air test as reviewers stated. Granted I had to blow pretty hard to get the candle out, but the other 3 masks I tested also (gap, costco black 3 layer, random re-useable) I couldn’t blow out the candle no matter how hard I tried.

In terms of fit, they are def on the small side, and the fabric has very little stretch. It fits my face fine, with no concerns about it not covering my nose or mouth. The straps though are pretty short, and because they’re not very stretchy, they feel pretty snug around the ears, so not sure how comfortable these would be after a few hours of use. They do have the bendable nose piece so you can get a good fit around your nose. Fabric is soft and breathability appears better than my other masks (likely due to it failing the candle test).

Overall these are a risky buy for those with larger faces as there are certainly fit issues given the lack of stretch. Also not a great mask for those who want a more protective mask (failed candle test).

However, for $2 shipped for Prime members, these would do in a pinch to keep in the car for those 30 min grocery runs, assuming these fit your face and you’re not concerned about air tests.
May 6, 2014
128 posts
300 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Happy with reebok, let's me breathe
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
4348 posts
2896 upvotes
Vancouver
EananC641158 wrote: Did not realize masks had to be fashionable?...
Well given you should be wearing it a lot... fashionable would be kinda important for mask given you wouldn’t be wearing them in private. Everyone would see them in public, while this does a good job at hiding most of your face, it’s still likely a better idea to be slightly more fashionable. I mean simple reusable mask from adidas or rebook aren’t that expensive.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5036 posts
7115 upvotes
Vancouver
$3.99 for 10x black + $19.39 shipping...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who gives up a little freedom to gain a little security, deserves neither and will lose both. (Benjamin Franklin)
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1458 posts
959 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Better to pay extra 2 bucks for the black one, just for a better look
Deal Fanatic
Sep 23, 2009
5177 posts
2481 upvotes
max011 wrote: $3.99 for 10x black + $19.39 shipping...
It's deceiving showing the Amazon one (potentially $0.00 shipping fee) and the third party one (with $19.39 shipping fee) at the same time.

Yes, customers should review before buying, but it seems purposely deceptive.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3436 posts
4400 upvotes
Oakville
TH3R wrote: Hane's white 3ply re-useable face mask, 10pack for $1.99.

100% Cotton
Machine Wash
Wicking Cool Comfort, soft 3- ply 100% cotton
Adjustable nosepiece for enhanced comfort and fit
The mask is not FDA-approved, not intended for medical use, and not proven to reduce the transmission of disease
Machine washable & reusable
Pack of 10

Free shipping with Prime.
I bought these at Walmart for $20 for 10 in June 2020.

Still have two boxes.

Worst masks i ever wore.

I spent $30/mask on some highly versatile masks with 4 layers , breathable, adjustable. Bought two and they have been great now 1 year going.
-ZdpZ... ;)
Jul 9, 2018
77 posts
66 upvotes
I bought a set of the $3.99 black and in my cart they gave me a $3.99 courtesy discount for no apparent reason, so they ended up being free. (Also, I do see the $19 shipping option on them but mine were free shipping. Not sure why/how.)