Hasbro Games Upto 75% off, Play-Doh upto 55%, Nerf toys upto 55% off

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2021 7:21 pm
15 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
2184 posts
2885 upvotes
From what I’m seeing the prices aren’t special. I’ve bought playdoh at Walmart for cheaper. So I’m assuming those prices on Amazon are inflated anyway.
Feb 29, 2020
10 posts
7 upvotes
I got this pie face game from Dollarama 2 months ago for $4.
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2006
1275 posts
514 upvotes
Markham
reminds me of Canadian Tire pricing. Don't buy anything unless it is at least 60% off!
RedStrikeCa wrote: Monopoly is advertised as 75% off but when I checkout it's 19.99. good old Amazon gimmick.

The only good deal is the pie face Cannon: Deal of the day: Hasbro Gaming Pie Face Cannon Game https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0797L58R3
Nov 27, 2015
72 posts
159 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
If you are planning to buy it for christmas, today is the best time to buy before they run out and raise the price higher. Their cargo shipment of toys are stuck in LA shipping port and won't be available until after New Years.
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2008
1403 posts
922 upvotes
Richmond Hill
RedStrikeCa wrote: Monopoly is advertised as 75% off but when I checkout it's 19.99. good old Amazon gimmick.

The only good deal is the pie face Cannon: Deal of the day: Hasbro Gaming Pie Face Cannon Game https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0797L58R3
This is $4 at Dollarama… been in stock for almost a year.
Nov 7, 2017
189 posts
458 upvotes
Montreal
Ecalr91 wrote: If you are planning to buy it for christmas, today is the best time to buy before they run out and raise the price higher. Their cargo shipment of toys are stuck in LA shipping port and won't be available until after New Years.
I really doubt Amazon will "run out" of toys.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
16214 posts
31084 upvotes
Scarborough
MurtazaA33063 wrote: I got this pie face game from Dollarama 2 months ago for $4.
I remember picking it up from EB Games a few years back during a $5 Friday sale. Only played it once or twice and then gave it away. Not sure if I'd ever pay $10 for it.
RFD Staff - Have a question? Send me a PM
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Nov 1, 2012
352 posts
412 upvotes
Markham
Aveeno products are on sale as well. I picked up two of the baby shampoo, SPF cream, and wrinkle creams for $80. Then got another $30 off since TD is having a promo for using your points.
Feb 4, 2015
575 posts
1949 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Pretty weak Deal of the Day.. looks more like 20-30% off inflated price Day

Can't speak for the board games (which don't look like deals at all), but Toyrus has some Playdoh on sale too @ 50% off. Selection is not as good and sorting is crap, but prices look better to me.

https://www.toysrus.ca/en/toysrus/Deals ... -off-DEALS
https://www.toysrus.ca/en/toysrus/Deals ... the-Season
Mar 17, 2015
689 posts
1248 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
Ecalr91 wrote: If you are planning to buy it for christmas, today is the best time to buy before they run out and raise the price higher. Their cargo shipment of toys are stuck in LA shipping port and won't be available until after New Years.
With fear-mongering like that, you'd do well on social media (or as a modern-day news reporter)! :facepalm:
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
2551 posts
2325 upvotes
Wheatboy wrote: With fear-mongering like that, you'd do well on social media (or as a modern-day news reporter)! :facepalm:
If you want a very specific toy, it makes sense to buy earlier.

It is difficult to stock items the last few months as we are competing with US for the same items.

We work with a few retailers and they have had trouble getting their usual stock in the GTA. Things are still available, but not the first choice items.

So I would not say toys will run out, you may just need to get an alternative item, which IMO there are lots of alternative for toys...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)