Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Heinz Tomato Ketchup 1.25L - 2 Pack - 7,43$

• Last Updated:
  • May 23rd, 2021 1:36 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2011
4368 posts
11029 upvotes
Quebec

[Amazon.ca] Heinz Tomato Ketchup 1.25L - 2 Pack - 7,43$

For those who do not have the Costco membership card

In my opinion, every intervention in RFD deserve a "thanks". Thanks given until now: more than 100,000

Giving "Likes" gives cancer.... Don't do it!!!!
3 replies
Oct 18, 2017
718 posts
1427 upvotes
New Brunswick
Not really much of a deal IMO. Ketchup goes on sale often, and it’s practically the same price to buy at Superstore right now ($.30/100ml, so $7.50 instead of your $7.43). Whether the 7 cents is worth the extra carbon footprint and the wait is each his own.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2007
4307 posts
1957 upvotes
Quebec
apparently there is a very dangerous virus that kill human out there, i prefer not going out for anything.

btw, why its moved to expired? its still available for those like me that scare of a hell of the virus, but still want to eat a very nice hamburger with french fries and good old ketchup heinz.
Oct 18, 2017
718 posts
1427 upvotes
New Brunswick
HyperTech wrote: apparently there is a very dangerous virus that kill human out there, i prefer not going out for anything.

btw, why its moved to expired? its still available for those like me that scare of a hell of the virus, but still want to eat a very nice hamburger with french fries and good old ketchup heinz.
Because this is RedFlagDeals, not WeeklyFlyerDeals.