Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

HOMFY Queen 100% Cotton Pillows, 2-Pack Standard Premium Super Soft Bedding Pillow, Hypoallergenic, Anti Dust -$24.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 11th, 2019 8:24 pm
Jul 5, 2018
351 posts
1479 upvotes
I've either joined the cool kids pillow club or the buyers remorse sad club. Guess we'll all see together.
Aug 3, 2004
234 posts
104 upvotes
Mississauga
I got mines today...and the pillow are not what I was hoping. Wish it had slightly more fill...
choclover wrote: How many people on this thread have actually used these pillows? I am just wondering if we are all trying them out for the first time or what? I haven't seen anyone say they actually tried them out yet. Just like the MyPillow commercial. I see the ad a million times a day but I don't know a single person that has tried them or has raved about them.
Jan 14, 2017
712 posts
400 upvotes
davy wrote: I got mines today...and the pillow are not what I was hoping. Wish it had slightly more fill...
It didn't fill my expectations either.

Both pillows make one.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2017
1525 posts
3027 upvotes
dealisdead wrote: It didn't fill my expectations either.

Both pillows make one.
Ditto. Got mine today and they are quite thin... I wonder if it’s because they come vacuum sealed lol. Maybe need to throw them in a dryer to fluff up?
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1813 posts
1358 upvotes
Toronto
Canadiansinner wrote: Ditto. Got mine today and they are quite thin... I wonder if it’s because they come vacuum sealed lol. Maybe need to throw them in a dryer to fluff up?
This, pillows are almost flat.

I don't know what I bought
dealisdead wrote: It didn't fill my expectations either.

Both pillows make one.
Did not know this, so I would just put both of them together into a pillow case then?

Edit: I was able to fluff up the pillow once I took it out of the Vac Seal.

Would you guys use as is, or buy a Hypoallergenic cover to prevent staining? I know the pillow is Hypoallergenic already.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2017
1525 posts
3027 upvotes
Bleachway wrote: This, pillows are almost flat.

I don't know what I bought

Did not know this, so I would just put both of them together into a pillow case then?

Edit: I was able to fluff up the pillow once I took it out of the Vac Seal.

Would you guys use as is, or buy a Hypoallergenic cover to prevent staining? I know the pillow is Hypoallergenic already.
How did you fluff it? I have mine in the dryer on a refresh cycle right now to see if they will fluff up
Apr 6, 2003
429 posts
39 upvotes
I’m in the same boat, took them out of the bags and they are both like 2 inches thick. Not at all like the pictures.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1813 posts
1358 upvotes
Toronto
Canadiansinner wrote:
How did you fluff it? I have mine in the dryer on a refresh cycle right now to see if they will fluff up
Betard wrote: I’m in the same boat, took them out of the bags and they are both like 2 inches thick. Not at all like the pictures.
I've literally pushed in and out of the pillow to get it fluffy and it did the trick.

Came out as thick as regular pillows .

My dilemma is whether or not I should get Pillow Covers or use as is.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
2715 posts
562 upvotes
I got the vacuum sealed bags that are flat as pancakes now. Do they really become normal or do I need to return these? What kind of magic trick is this?
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1813 posts
1358 upvotes
Toronto
mtlboy wrote: I got the vacuum sealed bags that are flat as pancakes now. Do they really become normal or do I need to return these? What kind of magic trick is this?
Push the pillow towards the middle with a in and out motion and shake it up.

It does become normal.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
2715 posts
562 upvotes
Bleachway wrote: Push the pillow towards the middle with a in and out motion and shake it up.

It does become normal.
These are very thin pillows, even after having tried to fluff it. It looks nothing like the picture. I will put it in the dryer even though it says not to, but this looks like a waste of a purchase so far.
Mar 9, 2014
660 posts
667 upvotes
Ottawa
Does Amazon allow returns for pillows? I know many stores don't.
Nov 3, 2018
447 posts
992 upvotes
just got it. this pillow isn't that great. it's Super flat.looks nothing at all like the pictures online. I'm really disappointed
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15618 posts
13276 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Phew! Requested to cancel my order after reading all the negative feedbacks.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
3014 posts
1020 upvotes
Toronto
Got my package but should I even bother opening it?? Should I just send it back??
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1318 posts
1194 upvotes
Just got it and it's super flat! Nothing like the picture.
Gonna return it
Deal Fanatic
Apr 18, 2010
5960 posts
1591 upvotes
Toronto
Based on recent posts of this being flat and looking nothing like the picture, looks like Costco pillows may be the better purchase
Sep 20, 2013
29 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
I got the Queen - updated version and it was extremely flat, even after attempts to fluff it out. This pillow is trash and it feels like I'm sleeping with no pillow (even my $7 Ikea pillow is better). The reviews overrate this pillow way too much.

Gonna return this one.
Aug 30, 2009
118 posts
36 upvotes
GTA
I ordered the Queen (not updated version). Came vacuum sealed and looked like a sheet of lasagna. I squeezed, punched, slapped it around and it fluffed up nicely. Put a cover on it, tried sleeping on it last night and...so far so good! It's soft and little bouncy yet not too soft, not too firm, not too flat, and not too tall. Just wondering how long this will last now...
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
9404 posts
5374 upvotes
I went all the way through the process of ordering and just about clicked "Place Order" and decided to do some last minute research. Turns out alot of the research I saw said the pillows are flat or not stuffed enough. Decided not to buy and feel like I made the right decision. For those that shop in the U.S., you can get nice pillows down there of all different price points and qualities so why spend $25 plus tax on these pillows? Just my own humble opinion.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)