Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Horizon forbidden West CE PS5/PS4- $74.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 28th, 2022 10:39 pm
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
7564 posts
8328 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
dux wrote: It is sad times when a collector edition doesn't even include a physical copy of the game
My dude, there was literally a period of time where Collector's Editions didn't even include a copy of the game at all.
Aug 13, 2022
41 posts
44 upvotes
dux wrote: It is sad times when a collector edition doesn't even include a physical copy of the game
Indeed, but I guess that’s what the steel book is supposed to befor now…to keep a used slip of paper the digital copy code was on….
/sarcasm
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
2418 posts
1509 upvotes
Burnaby
If this was the Regalla edition then I would've bought it for sure. For the CE though? I'm good~
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2005
2941 posts
1222 upvotes
Maple
I got this from EB games. Its quite the detailed statue. Very high quality.

I never buy "junk" like this but I feel it was worth it for sure. I like it better than the regalia edition with the red/green colors and the dudes riding on top. This version looks more horizon themed vs some circus elephant.
Apr 30, 2019
31 posts
147 upvotes
Definitely odd they aren't including the physical discs anymore, but this Collector's Edition looks awesome! Decided to pick up the digital version instead on that $40 sale, but great find OP!
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2007
1540 posts
589 upvotes
I can't believe I missed both Gamestop and Amazon Loudly Crying Face

It's no 1 on Amazon so they had a lot Pouting Face
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
33251 posts
15131 upvotes
Stewx wrote: No physical copy of the game included
What's even more odd is it includes a collector's Steelbonk "display case"...to display what exactly? The case I guess. Or maybe your favourite other PS game you have a disc for :lol:

Horizon Forbidden West case with like Crash Bandicoot inside or something lol.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)