• Last Updated:
  • Jul 24th, 2018 12:59 pm
[OP]
Nov 13, 2007
479 posts
229 upvotes
Montreal

[Amazon.ca] *HOT* Chemical Guys Mr. Pink Snow Foam soap wash $30.18

Came across this while looking for something else pressure washer related!

About $1.xx > tripple C lowest price. Not the best price, but pretty close to it

Bought a gallon earlier in the spring for roughly the same price and have used it several times now with my bi-weekly washes. Foam cannon, + Gas pressure washer = Super thick suds with a long dwell time.

I havn't tried the Honeydew as yet, but at normally double the price I'm not sure if I want to try it either

PH Neutral, Great smell, lubricity is like KW - sayy whaatt?

Can't go wrong with this jug.
20 replies
Jun 1, 2017
63 posts
37 upvotes
Seems like good reviews, anyone else use this product?

Not sure if i need a whole gallon - how long does this last for people? is it concentrated or do you have to use a bunch to get it going?
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
3714 posts
2822 upvotes
Ottawa
Good price for this soap.
If I don't already have too much Meguiar's and CG car wash soap I'd jump on this too. Got a gallon jug of CG Citrus Wash and Gloss for $25 last year and still not open so I'll pass on this one.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2016
1012 posts
969 upvotes
I have this, it's great soap and smells awesome. Nice price. I still have 3/4 a jug or I'd order again.
Nov 29, 2011
424 posts
340 upvotes
CALGARY
Got this in May for 28.55 great product
[OP]
Nov 13, 2007
479 posts
229 upvotes
Montreal
Barabus416 wrote: Seems like good reviews, anyone else use this product?

Not sure if i need a whole gallon - how long does this last for people? is it concentrated or do you have to use a bunch to get it going?
I still have about 2/3 to 3/4 remaining in my gallon from the spring.

Depends on how often you wash your car and methods used. If you use a foam cannon, they recommend 2oz to be mixed in with the foam cannon. You can easily do 2 cars with that in a foam cannon.

I use 2oz, in the foam cannon, plus another 1-2oz in a bucket with water for washing wheels. 1 Gallon is 128oz, so theoretically, this should last me about ~30-40 washes.
Nov 14, 2014
120 posts
67 upvotes
Now that Mr. Pink is on sale, they should also have foam cannons on sale.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
10347 posts
4813 upvotes
i got this for $18 in the usa a couple months ago i like the soap.If i needed more this not too bad of a price.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
EQ BANK!
Buy first think later!
May 20, 2004
573 posts
290 upvotes
Bought this last time it was on sale. I have a foam cannon and it's made some nice "suds". Smells good.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
14183 posts
26620 upvotes
Scarborough
bigdaddyyc wrote: Bought this last time it was on sale. I have a foam cannon and it's made some nice "suds". Smells good.
Which foam cannon do you use? I'm looking into getting one.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
May 20, 2004
573 posts
290 upvotes
TomRFD wrote: Which foam cannon do you use? I'm looking into getting one.
I have a karcher pressure washer, so I got this, but bear force sells versions with different attachment heads:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Foam-Ge ... 47120.html

It arrived within 30 days. The quality is good for the price, but there are professional foam cannons that can go on sale around the $50-60 mark on amazon. I'd recommend bear force for other low-cost pressure washer attachments.
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2012
1300 posts
778 upvotes
Great Deal on the Soap. I'd order if I didn't have half a bottle left still.
[OP]
Nov 13, 2007
479 posts
229 upvotes
Montreal
TomRFD wrote: Which foam cannon do you use? I'm looking into getting one.
I bought a cheap one on amazon and get great results with thick foam. When I was doing my research I was more inclined to go with the MTM PF22. However at nearly 5 times the price of the generic ones, I figure I'd try the cheap one instead and see how it goes. Hasn't disapointed me yet. Lots of youtube videos online showing generic foam cannons with great results.

The trick is having a pressure washer with 2.0 GPM or greater. Lower than that, and the foam isn't as thick - more runny. (Unless you mod the foam cannon for a more restrictive flow, bunch of videos showing how to do that as well with good results with an electric pressure washer)
Last edited by ol' dirty ewok on Jul 24th, 2018 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.