Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

HOT! Chemical Guys V.R.P Dressing Shine - Vinyl, Tire & Rubber $10.79

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 28th, 2020 6:27 pm
Dec 27, 2011
664 posts
542 upvotes
AB
419justblaz wrote: Don't! You'll ruin it.
Really, why's that? Says in the product description it is ok to use on interior trim including the dashboard.
May 12, 2019
477 posts
631 upvotes
Ok I might have over reacted a little there but it depends on your dashboard material - don't use it on the dashboard unless its a relatively plastic or rubber (Dodges, 2000's cars, early 2010 Fords are fine). The soft touch material on the dashboard like the fake leather on the new Camrys will need something a little less thicker/harsh (like leather protectant) or you'll need to really buff it out to not end up nasty after a while (it will end up kinda like *cough* stains).

If your dashboard is the latter, I would just use a damp cloth and then a work in a leather protectant and then buff it out.
Dec 18, 2017
240 posts
137 upvotes
GVA
stovetop wrote: Do u have any recommendations?
It doesn't really matter, they're kinda disposable. I use them until they are grungy and then chuck them out. They'll stay cleaner longer if you clean surfaces with a cleaner first, then use dressing with the applicator.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2008
2054 posts
3039 upvotes
Airdrie
Is anyone having better luck with amazon than me lately. With the virus priority shipping it doesn't matter if you are prime or want to pay an extra $20 for faster shipping it is all scheduled for late April delivery.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
1253 posts
977 upvotes
mcwilly wrote: Is anyone having better luck with amazon than me lately. With the virus priority shipping it doesn't matter if you are prime or want to pay an extra $20 for faster shipping it is all scheduled for late April delivery.
They are prioritizing Personal protective and hygiene items. But they still ship earlier than what their estimation is. Don't forget they are still employees thats are at risk even the courier guys thats why its a bit slower.