Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

HOT! Finish Dishwasher Soap, Quantum Max, 80 tablets $12.97

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2017 9:57 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2009
1839 posts
1268 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] HOT! Finish Dishwasher Soap, Quantum Max, 80 tablets $12.97

Price reduced further! On sale for $17.97 now. Apply $5 coupon for $12.97. Great deal for 80 tablets!

Note: Subscribe & Save for additional 5-15% savings.
Last edited by VertigoM on Nov 28th, 2017 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
35 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 2, 2008
1035 posts
1533 upvotes
Blips & Chitz
Still cheaper than Costco even without the subscribe & save. In for one.

Items: CDN$ 18.99
Shipping & Handling: CDN$ 0.00
Subscription Discount: -CDN$ 0.95
Your Coupon Savings: -CDN$ 5.00
Total before tax: CDN$ 13.04
Estimated GST/HST: CDN$ 0.90
Estimated PST/RST/QST: CDN$ 1.26
Order Total: CDN$ 15.20
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 24, 2009
1892 posts
1558 upvotes
AB
Nice, thanks OP. Had a few items in Subscribe&Save so got a 15% discount. $11.95 all in. Amazing deal!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 2, 2012
4212 posts
3336 upvotes
KINGSTON,ON
brghunter wrote: Still cheaper than Costco even without the subscribe & save. In for one.

Items: CDN$ 18.99
Shipping & Handling: CDN$ 0.00
Subscription Discount: -CDN$ 0.95
Your Coupon Savings: -CDN$ 5.00
Total before tax: CDN$ 13.04
Estimated GST/HST: CDN$ 0.90
Estimated PST/RST/QST: CDN$ 1.26
Order Total: CDN$ 15.20
Yes, cheaper than Costco, even when they are on sale there, IIRC.
Is it just me, or does anyone else think it is bizarre to be ordering dishwasher tablets from Amazon?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 24, 2008
1475 posts
1249 upvotes
Wow this is a crazy good deal for these. Thanks OP!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2009
1839 posts
1268 upvotes
Toronto
MrFrugal1 wrote: Yes, cheaper than Costco, even when they are on sale there, IIRC.
Is it just me, or does anyone else think it is bizarre to be ordering dishwasher tablets from Amazon?
I've ordered toilet paper, paper towels and now dishwasher tablets from them. So maybe I'm used to it :)
Sr. Member
Sep 12, 2012
902 posts
653 upvotes
Toronto
Only a good deal if you have Amazon Prime or are planning to buy other items with it to get free shipping. Otherwise the shipping will kill the deal.

But great find OP.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 24, 2008
1475 posts
1249 upvotes
hamandcheese wrote: Only a good deal if you have Amazon Prime or are planning to buy other items with it to get free shipping. Otherwise the shipping will kill the deal.

But great find OP.
Not true. This is a S&S which qualifies for free shipping on its own. You can just cancel the subscription after if you wish not to continue.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 31, 2010
1836 posts
1313 upvotes
S&S gives a 5-15% discount on the current price at the time of the next order, right? It does not guarantee that the item will always remain at the price originally paid?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 2, 2008
1035 posts
1533 upvotes
Blips & Chitz
Balzard wrote: S&S gives a 5-15% discount on the current price at the time of the next order, right? It does not guarantee that the item will always remain at the price originally paid?
Correct. You're at the whim of pricing the day/hour/min/second they decide to bill you for the next shipment.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2009
1839 posts
1268 upvotes
Toronto
Balzard wrote: S&S gives a 5-15% discount on the current price at the time of the next order, right? It does not guarantee that the item will always remain at the price originally paid?
Just to clarify, S&S gives a discount on your first order as well. But you're correct, the price for subsequent orders is not defined and it will be whatever the price is at that time.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2017
1886 posts
3997 upvotes
VertigoM wrote: Just to clarify, S&S gives a discount on your first order as well. But you're correct, the price for subsequent orders is not defined and it will be whatever the price is at that time.
Exactly, this is why I unsubscribe every subscribe & save item I have once I receive the package. Then I reapply if the price is what I want it to be, otherwise I'll pass.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2012
1624 posts
661 upvotes
Winnipeg
mcwilly wrote: Rebate is still a better deal (I got 64-count for about $4 including the cost of a stamp), but for those who don't want to do MIR this is probably as good as it gets.
is it 1 per household or should I grab more coupons...I didn't have a chance to read it carefully.
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2015
1536 posts
497 upvotes
So tempting but I have so many from the free mail in rebatesGrinning Face what to do
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2008
1626 posts
776 upvotes
Ottawa
Honestly it seems like a no-brainer, unless you use (or sell) an astonishing quantity and will run out of the FAR ones, don't order from Amazon!

Of course if you can move them, this is a good price.

=aw

Top