• Dec 26th, 2019 5:25 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 10, 2007
12224 posts
3381 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] [Hot] Greenies Dental Dog Treats - Teenie - 36oz - 24.99

2 pack of 36oz is cheaper than 1 pack of 54oz
[self promotion rule violation, removed twice already][self promotion rule violation, removed twice already]Trolling or Threadcrapping Trolling - woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop
11 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2002
4187 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto
for some reason they were causing issues for my dog, took her off it and she was back to herself. She loved them, it was like crack for dogs, but it was giving her problems. That said the reason I bring it up is there is no returns on this with Amazon for any reason, so its a good deal for those that already buy it and agree with their dogs, but if youve never tried them before maybe not the best choice.
Dec 14, 2006
849 posts
365 upvotes
What's the Costco comparison?
Apr 26, 2009
706 posts
505 upvotes
Calgary
lcmt wrote: For senior dog, it will be better to take the Aging Care
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07JZJDX8P

If you want different favors, you can try the variety pack
https://www.amazon.ca/Greenies-Variety- ... B0744M1K9Q
I got two boxes of the aging care one for my dog as it was on sale Black Friday. She did not like them and I can’t return one of the unopened boxes.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5655 posts
7010 upvotes
Don't give your dog one per day. I only give my dog 2 per week as treat. You cannot return the product, but if you think the product causes your dog illness, you can try to ask Amazon for refund because there is some problem with the product.
DJXP wrote: for some reason they were causing issues for my dog, took her off it and she was back to herself. She loved them, it was like crack for dogs, but it was giving her problems. That said the reason I bring it up is there is no returns on this with Amazon for any reason, so its a good deal for those that already buy it and agree with their dogs, but if youve never tried them before maybe not the best choice.

Amazon doesn't allow to return any consumable product. According to the description, the taste should be the same as the original, but 50% softer. Has your dog ever tried the original?
UltimateB wrote: I got two boxes of the aging care one for my dog as it was on sale Black Friday. She did not like them and I can’t return one of the unopened boxes.
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2014
1019 posts
375 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
lcmt wrote: Don't give your dog one per day.
Have given my dog one a day for years now. He loves them. He's never had a problem and is in great health. I've read lots about people's dogs having problems with them, but have yet to meet someone who's dogs can't eat them. Of course if it does give your dog any problems, no reason to continue them.
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2002
4187 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto
lcmt wrote: Don't give your dog one per day. I only give my dog 2 per week as treat. You cannot return the product, but if you think the product causes your dog illness, you can try to ask Amazon for refund because there is some problem with the product.
It wasnt everyday but used as a treat as she did like them but I noticed it was causing some heavy breathing/panting afterwards and she would just become lethargic. Getting a vet to check out her blood, urine etc to see if she has some underlying problems. I already gave the greenies aways when amazon said no returns so too late to try now.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5655 posts
7010 upvotes
My dog normally only eat natural food and don't eat any processed food or treat. I was surprised by my dogs like this product when I received the sample from greenie. However, I will only give 2 maximum per week. Currently, I don't see any unusual.
DJXP wrote: It wasnt everyday but used as a treat as she did like them but I noticed it was causing some heavy breathing/panting afterwards and she would just become lethargic. Getting a vet to check out her blood, urine etc to see if she has some underlying problems. I already gave the greenies aways when amazon said no returns so too late to try now.
Apr 26, 2009
706 posts
505 upvotes
Calgary
lcmt wrote: Amazon doesn't allow to return any consumable product. According to the description, the taste should be the same as the original, but 50% softer. Has your dog ever tried the original?
Yeah she loved the originals. She did start to eat aging ones.