Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

HOT! Hershey Halloween Chocolate Assortment (Reese Cups / Oh! Henry) 125 Count $7.63

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 15th, 2018 12:34 pm
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9524 posts
12502 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] HOT! Hershey Halloween Chocolate Assortment (Reese Cups / Oh! Henry) 125 Count $7.63

Hot price for 125 pieces!

Trick or treat favourites
• Individually wrapped snack sized treats!
• Assortment includes REESE® PEANUT BUTTER CUPS and OH! HENRY Candy
• Earn the title of "best house on the block"

https://www.amazon.ca/Hershey-Halloween ... B074MJ9GY7

15 replies
Dec 23, 2010
292 posts
362 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks, stocked up for next Haloween.

jk
Penalty Box
Jan 6, 2017
158 posts
340 upvotes
Gonna pass. If I stock up for Halloween, my 205 lbs gf would eat em all within a few weeks.
Aug 18, 2004
228 posts
117 upvotes
Toronto
what is the expiration on this stuff?
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
3908 posts
2123 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP, but yeah this is definitely filed under 'nice but I really don't need/want it around me right now'.

As an aside, I noticed during this year's halloween rounds that the peanut butter cups were tiny, rather than full-size individually-wrapped ones. Maybe they've been around for awhile, but it was a the first time I noticed it as I was thieving them from my kids' trick-or-treat bags. I would assume the above are those sizes?
May 6, 2010
189 posts
68 upvotes
Toronto
May be a pricing error. Was trying to add it but it disappeared from my cart. On chat with support will update soon.
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10716 posts
5521 upvotes
Toronto
grandenoirceur wrote: Gonna pass. If I stock up for Halloween, my 205 lbs gf would eat em all within a few weeks.
were you the same guy who commented on a 205lb gf is the SDM chips thread? if so, this seems to be a very weighty issue for you.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Mar 7, 2011
267 posts
173 upvotes
Calgary
Looks like the item is no longer available.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 23, 2009
7083 posts
5213 upvotes
ShoNuff2 wrote: were you the same guy who commented on a 205lb gf is the SDM chips thread? if so, this seems to be a very weighty issue for you.
See is too big to break up with now. He might die in the fight.

He hopes that within a few years she will lose weight and that he can get out without dying in the breakup fight.

If he feeds her, he will be stuck for life as she grows in size. Living in fear that she will beat him up.

Not sure if joking or if he needs help.

Grandenoirceur, give us a sign if you have trouble.

Type 1 for trouble and type 2 for no trouble. If she is behind you RUN! SHE KNOWS THAT YOU THINK SHE'S FAT.

RIP Grandenoirceur.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9524 posts
12502 upvotes
Bishop8 wrote: Thanks OP, but yeah this is definitely filed under 'nice but I really don't need/want it around me right now'.

As an aside, I noticed during this year's halloween rounds that the peanut butter cups were tiny, rather than full-size individually-wrapped ones. Maybe they've been around for awhile, but it was a the first time I noticed it as I was thieving them from my kids' trick-or-treat bags. I would assume the above are those sizes?
For what it's worth, each piece is 15g's according to the picture. idk what they used to be but at least you can compare if you have some left over stock

May 6, 2010
189 posts
68 upvotes
Toronto
** UPDATE **

Amazon chat support sucks. They have no idea what I am saying and just keeping stating the obvious. This was def a pricing error but yes deal is dead
Dec 12, 2012
390 posts
355 upvotes
Winnipeg
deathangel wrote: ** UPDATE **

Amazon chat support sucks. They have no idea what I am saying and just keeping stating the obvious. This was def a pricing error but yes deal is dead
Not as good a price but I see $9?