Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Hot!! Instant pot duo mini 7 in 1 $59

• Last Updated:
  • May 25th, 2021 3:08 pm
15 replies
Dec 25, 2012
937 posts
981 upvotes
Kingston
I guess this is nice if you really need a smaller unit but the big one that was posted earlier for the same price seemed like a nicer deal.
Jun 14, 2012
123 posts
119 upvotes
ORILLIA
I had an 8 qt, I hardly used it. I gave it to my parents and use my 3 qt all of the time now.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2017
1187 posts
2124 upvotes
Toronto
Jazeera wrote: I had an 8 qt, I hardly used it. I gave it to my parents and use my 3 qt all of the time now.
I'm in a similar place. Have a 6 qt ultra and it's way too big for me. Hoping this 3 qt will be more useful/less space intensive.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
23773 posts
8541 upvotes
SamG852 wrote: I'm in a similar place. Have a 6 qt ultra and it's way too big for me. Hoping this 3 qt will be more useful/less space intensive.
Bought an Instant Pot Duo a couple years back and used it exactly twice. Bought an air fryer that was on sale at Best Buy and use it every couple of days. Used it tonight to do roast turkey and potatoes. One of the best items I've bought in the past couple of years...
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
7917 posts
3040 upvotes
Waiting for an air fryer deal
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
4855 posts
4337 upvotes
Calgary
3 qrt is good size for a single person or couple. I've made everything from rice, to beef Rendang, pot roast, etc. Think I paid like $70 for it in 2017-2018.

However, since picking up the corsori air fryer, I haven't bothered using the instapot anywhere.
teksavvy sucks
Mar 14, 2018
648 posts
819 upvotes
The foot print of the 3Q is not much smaller than the 6Q. Might as well go for the 6Q, more versatile.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2003
5310 posts
2036 upvotes
Way too small. Would be ok for single person use probably tho.
Also fyi 98% of the recipes online are for the 6qt pot.
Feb 2, 2011
457 posts
304 upvotes
New Westminster
Tha DraGun wrote: Way too small. Would be ok for single person use probably tho.
Also fyi 98% of the recipes online are for the 6qt pot.[/quote
I have both, for camping, I take the 3qt (700 watt?) as I have Jackery 1000 watt, for portable power source.For everyday, I concur, the 6qt, as noted, most recipes are for the 6qt. For side dishes, eg brown rice, I use the pot in a pot (Pyrex bowl) method to save cleanup time. 30 min. High pressure.and.10. Min manual pressure release, works great for me (Costco brown rice) super easy cleanup. For those lazy days...I also use it for Costco Oliveri Cheese Tortellini- 1min High pressure. And 5 min. Manual release. So unless, one is cooking for one, wants no left overs, or has car camping considerations. I'd say 6qt....or both if you want to do side dishes in. Rice, vegetables etc. Pot in pot method saves washing the instantpot container - as it holds water only.
Mar 14, 2018
648 posts
819 upvotes
fsteiner wrote:
You can also cook side dish and rice at the same time if you use a rack and pot-in-pot.