• Last Updated:
  • May 9th, 2019 10:13 am
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
5830 posts
30320 upvotes
JoeStale wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2019 2:27 am
So they are just refurbished? Lots of stores do that.

And just how many people die in Canada Goose jackets for that to be a thing? Are people getting buried at funerals in down jackets?
it's a documentary . Quite interesting too.
Cellphones: Rogers, Telus, Koodo, Freedom, Public Mobile Special Deals

Shaw Internet 300 = $50/month + $250 credits
Telus Internet 150 = $55/months + $400 credits + Pik tv
Nov 23, 2017
523 posts
1086 upvotes
I bought a green tea memory foam mattress from zinus, I was surprised by the quality, its very comfortable and it cost a third of what a bigger brand would cost.
Jul 28, 2011
44 posts
43 upvotes
MARKHAM
It's a risk to take, but I've made two purchases not fulfilled by Amazon and they never came.
The sellers eventually were taken off the market as it was a fraudulent sale.
One of those too good to be true situations?
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2010
1746 posts
1279 upvotes
GTA
BiegeToyota wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2019 4:14 am
A lot of unbelievable, frankly racist crap being posted here.

BTW, Amazon ALWAYS steps in when the 3rd party sale goes sour.

Seller is ALWAYS responsible for return cost shipping in ADVANCE.

As for the post above me, Amazon is full of expired rules and regulations. For years 3rd party sellers are required to provide prepaid labels and have a Canadian return address if they sell on Amazon Canada. The same goes for any other marketplace they choose to sell. If they don't they are fully expected to refund without a return.

There is absolutely no risk buying this mattress.
Then how are people supposed to know what the current rules are? Amazon needs to remove all of the expired rules and regulations and keep their site updated.
Sep 29, 2008
997 posts
656 upvotes
Toronto - Markham/Sc…
ryansluman wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2019 3:35 am
Good luck with that. U won't even be able to put it back in the box to return it, let alone cover the cost of tracked shipping to China.

They can send u some used stained up mattress and screw you good. Amazon may or may not step in for third party stuff like this...

I wouldn't even risk it, but I wish u the best.
You've obviously never used Amazon before.

If there is an issue with this order, Amazon will take care of it with little to no inconvenience to the buyer. You can hang your hat on that fact.
May 8, 2013
128 posts
111 upvotes
Cambridge
amkorp wrote:
Mar 23rd, 2019 6:44 am
You've obviously never used Amazon before.

If there is an issue with this order, Amazon will take care of it with little to no inconvenience to the buyer. You can hang your hat on that fact.
I have. They are great for fulfilled by Amazon, but when it comes to third party, not so great.
Sep 29, 2008
997 posts
656 upvotes
Toronto - Markham/Sc…
ryansluman wrote:
Mar 23rd, 2019 11:07 am
I have. They are great for fulfilled by Amazon, but when it comes to third party, not so great.
My comment still stands.
May 8, 2013
128 posts
111 upvotes
Cambridge
amkorp wrote:
Mar 23rd, 2019 5:40 pm
My comment still stands.
Unfortunately for us, u are not amazon and u are not gonna cover our loss.
Oct 10, 2009
127 posts
12 upvotes
Mississauga
So i have ordered this before reading this thread (before this thread was created) has anyone ordered this and got a working tracking number? mine just says No tracking information for the shipment, or overdue tracking.

tracking number is the following format LT (9 digit #) CN i assume this is epacket?
Aug 14, 2004
190 posts
92 upvotes
Burnaby
All these negative comments are worrying me. Can I refuse delivery and just get my $ back?
[OP]
Dec 10, 2014
228 posts
101 upvotes
BC
fable wrote:
Mar 27th, 2019 11:39 pm
All these negative comments are worrying me. Can I refuse delivery and just get my $ back?
it'd be faster if u accepted the delivery, and start a return process and ship it back to them right away. I highly doubt you will get scammed, but if you do, amazon will get your money back, just use their live chat after msging the 3rd party seller first.
Oct 10, 2009
127 posts
12 upvotes
Mississauga
still no luck with this, tracking says not valid..
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
2242 posts
1484 upvotes
Oakville
diycnc wrote:
Apr 8th, 2019 11:45 am
still no luck with this, tracking says not valid..
Did you end up receiving this?
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
2242 posts
1484 upvotes
Oakville
cjstk90 wrote:
Mar 28th, 2019 9:56 am
it'd be faster if u accepted the delivery, and start a return process and ship it back to them right away. I highly doubt you will get scammed, but if you do, amazon will get your money back, just use their live chat after msging the 3rd party seller first.
oP and how about you? Did you end up receiving this?
-ZdpZ... ;)