Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

(Hot) Miele Compact C2 Cat and Dog

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 25th, 2016 6:59 pm
Feb 2, 2016
113 posts
338 upvotes
Calgary, AB

[Amazon.ca] (Hot) Miele Compact C2 Cat and Dog

This is better than C2 Complete Care at the same prize. PM @ BestBuy can bring it down to $375. You don't need to have Cat and Dog to use this model. This model has more powerful head compared to C2 complete care. To see comparisons between various C2 models, see this video.
28 replies
Temp. Banned
Apr 17, 2016
81 posts
221 upvotes
Currently OOS so BB won't PM. Otherwise yea looks like a good deal if you can wait 1-2 months.
Feb 2, 2016
113 posts
338 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Jon Lai wrote: Would it still be better if I don't have carpet, just hardwood?
Feb 2, 2016
113 posts
338 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Yes, It has dedicated tool for hard floor and separate for carpet. The best thing about this one is this is top model in C2 series and it has electric brush head unlike other models in C2 series which are driven by air.
Feb 2, 2016
113 posts
338 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Oaccurescry wrote: Currently OOS so BB won't PM. Otherwise yea looks like a good deal if you can wait 1-2 months.
Try it. Sometimes it works.
Penalty Box
Nov 23, 2012
1451 posts
266 upvotes
Toronto
good deal if you have pets. If you really want to save money pick up a used upright S7 series.
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2001
1261 posts
602 upvotes
We have 2 Miele vacuums. We bought an upright and later a canister. The upright is extremely powerful and built like a bank vault. Since switching to mostly hard surfaces, we moved it into basement. The canister, an S2 Continuum, is clearly better made than our previous two Kenmore units. Lighter, quieter, with a substantial feel, it cleans very well. The only issues that might bother some about the Miele are the shorter cords and, at least on our model, no on/off switch on the otherwise comfortable handle. We need to move the plug to completely reach all areas on our main floor. I typically don't get excited about appliances, but it's easy to appreciate the evident quality in these units. NB Our unit is German made; not sure if that makes a difference
Feb 2, 2016
113 posts
338 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Prof wrote:We have 2 Miele vacuums. We bought an upright and later a canister. The upright is extremely powerful and built like a bank vault. Since switching to mostly hard surfaces, we moved it into basement. The canister, an S2 Continuum, is clearly better made than our previous two Kenmore units. Lighter, quieter, with a substantial feel, it cleans very well. The only issues that might bother some about the Miele are the shorter cords and, at least on our model, no on/off switch on the otherwise comfortable handle. We need to move the plug to completely reach all areas on our main floor. I typically don't get excited about appliances, but it's easy to appreciate the evident quality in these units. NB Our unit is German made; not sure if that makes a difference
This unit is Made in Germany as well
Feb 2, 2016
113 posts
338 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Prof wrote:We have 2 Miele vacuums. We bought an upright and later a canister. The upright is extremely powerful and built like a bank vault. Since switching to mostly hard surfaces, we moved it into basement. The canister, an S2 Continuum, is clearly better made than our previous two Kenmore units. Lighter, quieter, with a substantial feel, it cleans very well. The only issues that might bother some about the Miele are the shorter cords and, at least on our model, no on/off switch on the otherwise comfortable handle. We need to move the plug to completely reach all areas on our main floor. I typically don't get excited about appliances, but it's easy to appreciate the evident quality in these units. NB Our unit is German made; not sure if that makes a difference
This unit is Made in Germany as well
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2012
1415 posts
260 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Good find, ordered one.
Mar 19, 2008
643 posts
737 upvotes
I just did a price beat over the phone with Best Buy and they okayed it. Woohoo! They only had 5 left in stock online and none at my local store, so I didn't want to wait for an email confirmation before putting in the order.
Feb 2, 2016
113 posts
338 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Yes, Bestbuy did price match for me too. Another interesting thing to note is Bestbuy one also comes with free 5 years warranty. I believe Amazon is just standard 1 year.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2004
2857 posts
507 upvotes
Ontario GTA
Warranty is through miele though. So cant see how it wpuld be different
You get the 5 year warranty when you register it
TRAJ007 wrote: Yes, Bestbuy did price match for me too. Another interesting thing to note is Bestbuy one also comes with free 5 years warranty. I believe Amazon is just standard 1 year.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2009
1955 posts
2985 upvotes
Ottawa
Is this one worth the extra $130 over the C1 Compact on sale for ($269.99 after VIP 10% promotion) at the Bay (and other places)? I have all hardwood and ceramic tile and no pets.
Feb 2, 2016
113 posts
338 upvotes
Calgary, AB
mikek33 wrote:Is this one worth the extra $130 over the C1 Compact on sale for ($269.99 after VIP 10% promotion) at the Bay (and other places)? I have all hardwood and ceramic tile and no pets.
See this video that shows comparison between C1 and C2
Feb 2, 2016
113 posts
338 upvotes
Calgary, AB
mikek33 wrote:Is this one worth the extra $130 over the C1 Compact on sale for ($269.99 after VIP 10% promotion) at the Bay (and other places)? I have all hardwood and ceramic tile and no pets.
See this video that shows comparison between C1 and C2
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2010
1019 posts
401 upvotes
Newmarket, Ontario
Almost RFD...almost I was going to order one cause ive heard great things and its a great price. But then I realized my 10 year old bissell upright is still working and i bought it for $60, I should really wait till it breaks down or i move somewhere with carpets.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)