Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] [HOT] Nanuk Plastic Storage Cases (Various)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 12th, 2021 7:33 pm
[OP]
Feb 27, 2009
65 posts
92 upvotes
ontario

[Amazon.ca] [HOT] Nanuk Plastic Storage Cases (Various)

All Nanuk Cases on sale on amazon, some big discounts if you need to protect your new gear you got this christmas.
Best prices you'll find on these.
Images
  • Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 6.01.19 PM.png
37 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2005
1578 posts
321 upvotes
North York
Solid cases to transport firearms.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2002
2594 posts
527 upvotes
Burlington
Magoo wrote: Solid cases to transport firearms.
Unfortunately no long gun cases on sale.
Not your standard VoIP. Different and novel options & advice for my RFD friends.
Nov 25, 2014
495 posts
494 upvotes
How are these for carrying pens and notebooks to school?
Apr 14, 2017
572 posts
856 upvotes
Montréal Not-COTU
OutOfSt0ck wrote: How are these for carrying pens and notebooks to school?
With your gun or without?
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
3120 posts
2039 upvotes
SuperPaulette wrote: You missed the sale last week?
I dont even need a case, just love the people that tell an OP that their post isnt as good as a sale in the past, why even post that?
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2005
1661 posts
86 upvotes
Perfect let me pull up with my Pokemon cards in these Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10350 posts
6808 upvotes
riseagainstthemachine wrote: cool, can we borrow your time machine?
No need to borrow; You and I are on one. Moving forward in time.

Point of my original response is to indicate when the real sale was, such that the potential buyers can decide if they want to pay Amazon this pseudo-sale item. It's an awareness post.

Alternatively, consider this: The Sony 1000XM4 have been on sale at $350 for quite awhile now. Should it return to MSRP $500, and then someone post a sale of, say, $425, would you not at least mention that it was on sale at $350?

These "time machine" posts are more pointless than the "lower sale price" posts. Save your keystrokes (if you're mature).
Dec 28, 2006
925 posts
432 upvotes
chatbox wrote: You missed the actual sale...(and the opportunity to buy directly from local business):
hard-cases-various-nanuk-rugged-cases-m ... a-2421922/

The prices then were better than what you're seeing on Amazon.ca at the moment.
Not gonna call you out for your DeLorean, but dang was this past deal posted on RFD? I don't think I would have missed this deal, I love getting Pelican and Nanuk cases on sale for my camera gear. Could always use more.

Did I miss the post?
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2013
1344 posts
861 upvotes
CALGARY
riseagainstthemachine wrote: cool, can we borrow your time machine?
Time machine advocates are all over if someone mentions there was a better deal. It doesn't mean you need to travel in time. It means this is not the best deal.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3801 posts
3861 upvotes
Alberta
swaghunter wrote: Not gonna call you out for your DeLorean, but dang was this past deal posted on RFD? I don't think I would have missed this deal, I love getting Pelican and Nanuk cases on sale for my camera gear. Could always use more.

Did I miss the post?
I don't think it was posted, at least I don't remember seeing it. I have a system of marking forum read to ensure I see every new thread.
Jan 29, 2020
429 posts
415 upvotes
I have at least ten 5 foot long Nanuk cases and they are fantastic. All from hardcases.ca on the annual Black Friday sale over the years, around 50% off. I would buy from him all day long, he is fantastic to deal with and I have only good things to say about him.
Jan 6, 2020
31 posts
70 upvotes
OutOfSt0ck wrote: How are these for carrying pens and notebooks to school?
They're excellent! I bought 5 for my nieces and nephews as stocking-stuffers on Christmas for when they start Kindergarten.
Nov 17, 2016
34 posts
28 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Let's start off 2021 with some kindness towards each other yeah?
Last edited by MrDisco on Jan 2nd, 2021 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: thread cleanup
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
3120 posts
2039 upvotes

again, thanks OP for posting an actual sale of a current price that is pretty good right now.
Last edited by MrDisco on Jan 2nd, 2021 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: thread cleanup
Jan 29, 2020
429 posts
415 upvotes
riseagainstthemachine wrote: *
again, thanks OP for posting an actual sale of a current price that is pretty good right now.
Imma let you finish but this deal is nothing compared to when you could get a Subaru Outback from the American dealer south of Montreal and save $15 000. That was a deal.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
2333 posts
945 upvotes
EDMONTON
I have 4 nanuk cases. Man, the price of the ones with wheels have really come down.... (Since 2017)

They are great cases but I kinda regret buying them cause I really didn't need them.
Last edited by umadbrah on Jan 2nd, 2021 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
teksavvy sucks