Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] **HOT** Skullcandy Method Wireless Sport Earbuds, Black/Gray (SCS2CDW-J523) for $39.97

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 19th, 2020 1:28 pm
[OP]
Jan 24, 2013
602 posts
2676 upvotes
MILTON

[Amazon.ca] **HOT** Skullcandy Method Wireless Sport Earbuds, Black/Gray (SCS2CDW-J523) for $39.97

This is the lowest price i have seen for this item.

competitor's price range from $50 to $80
7 replies
Nov 16, 2016
748 posts
709 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Thank OP. Good price.

I would personally rather have earbuds that are independent of each other.
The Biggest of the Big has arrived!
Banned
Dec 29, 2019
55 posts
11 upvotes
These earbuds made my life so much easier. I used to wear "wireless" earbuds that were attached together with a string/cable and not only it would feel bulky and out of place but a bit redundant.
Nov 20, 2017
353 posts
269 upvotes
For anyone who has these, do they interfere with back/ front squat bar positioning? I had a similar around the neck version from another brand and it tended to get in the way of the bar
Don't go broke saving
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4894 posts
3573 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Jordanferras wrote: For anyone who has these, do they interfere with back/ front squat bar positioning? I had a similar around the neck version from another brand and it tended to get in the way of the bar
I also used to have that problem but then I destroyed my knees and that it is no longer an issue Face With Tears Of Joy
Nov 27, 2017
22 posts
19 upvotes
Buyer beware.

I bought these earbuds about a year and a half ago to use exclusively while working out on a daily basis on an elliptical. I have had to invoke the warranty on these on 3 separate occasions! That's right, I have recycled through 3 defective pairs of these earbuds, each time having to return them to skullcandy to receive a replacement. I didn't bother returning the third defective set which is sitting beside as I type this message... I simply moved onto a different brand.
Dec 22, 2017
300 posts
476 upvotes
Yeah, I would spent another $60 for a jlabs truly wireless earbuds at the price.
Skullcandy is not a good brand.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4894 posts
3573 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
GeneralAkbar wrote: Yeah, I would spent another $60 for a jlabs truly wireless earbuds at the price.
Skullcandy is not a good brand.
My 10 year old went through tons of headphones until I bought him a pair of over ear price error skull candy headphones last year for christmas. They work with a cable and wirelessly. He has used them both ways for over a year now and not only is the wireless working great still, but the aux cord hasn't needed to be replaced. I'm amazed at the quality of them.

I guess it depends on the model from them.