Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

HOT -Wireless Xbox Controller with adapter for PC ($100 - $45 = $55) (also at Best Buy)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 13th, 2018 10:25 am
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2004
4639 posts
799 upvotes
Toronto
I use a micro usb cable to connect my xbox one s controller to PC via USB, play PES2018 with my friend. Haven't tried via bluetooth, don't think that you have to buy this one in order to use your controller to play PC games.
Heatware

Go Portugal Go
Deal Fanatic
Mar 6, 2005
5785 posts
810 upvotes
rui wrote: I use a micro usb cable to connect my xbox one s controller to PC via USB, play PES2018 with my friend. Haven't tried via bluetooth, don't think that you have to buy this one in order to use your controller to play PC games.
If you want to use multiple controllers then you need the adapter, if you're just doing 1 controller then BT is fine.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1584 posts
2058 upvotes
Toronto
put it in cart while it was $55... still shows 55 in cart but says ships in 1-2 weeks? weird... i wonder if itll charge me the 55 price still.
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2004
4639 posts
799 upvotes
Toronto
tkyoshi wrote: If you want to use multiple controllers then you need the adapter, if you're just doing 1 controller then BT is fine.
I see, thanks.
Heatware

Go Portugal Go