• Last Updated:
  • Aug 18th, 2021 11:40 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2018
1099 posts
10645 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Hoyle Clear Waterproof Playing Cards, $5

Decent deal on what looks to be a neat product. New low on CCC. Ships from and sold by Amazon.ca. There are a few bad reviews, but 75% are 5-star.
Outdoor lovers will instantly fall in love with this unique deck of cards! Hoyle® brand waterproof playing cards are ultra-durable, waterproof, and make any game more fun by being clear. Perfect for the beach, pool or camping, these cards are well-suited for almost any wet or humid situation.
10 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2019
1180 posts
680 upvotes
Neat find. Great price. Upvoted but I don't have a use for these
Dec 25, 2011
11 posts
3 upvotes
Saint John, NB
Just a warning, I bought these last week and the case came completely empty, I was able to get a replacement sent out (arriving today) but wondering if it's a manufacturing error or if someone decided they wanted some free cards.
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
23408 posts
5392 upvotes
Toronto
Echo64 wrote: Just a warning, I bought these last week and the case came completely empty, I was able to get a replacement sent out (arriving today) but wondering if it's a manufacturing error or if someone decided they wanted some free cards.
clearly you bought the "100% clear" version aka invisible!!

FS: Nothing at the moment
Heatware: 63-0-0
Jul 19, 2005
940 posts
562 upvotes
Mississauga
I read Holy Water Face With Tears Of Joy Need sleep
Deal Fanatic
Jan 4, 2011
5750 posts
3701 upvotes
West Vancouver
Look at the first review pictures.

Hard pass....
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2017
1073 posts
1881 upvotes
Toronto
I've been using these for YEARS. Had them for trips and used them through a 3 month trek in southeast asia (lots of rain and drinking games) almost a decade ago and the cards are still here. They're not like regular cards, obviously. They feel and shuffle differently, but well worth the investment for cards that can get wet and keep on going. Only challenge is they can get brittle, especially after a lot of use.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2009
1666 posts
697 upvotes
Toronto
I was going to say everyone's going to know all my cards are spades!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)