Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

HUANUO Universal VESA bracket adapter for $9.99 with code!

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 18th, 2021 12:47 am
[OP]
Member
Aug 2, 2005
203 posts
128 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] HUANUO Universal VESA bracket adapter for $9.99 with code!

Good deal for those who own non-vesa mount monitors up to 27". Use code UF5YE8SA to get 50% off bringing the price down to $9.99 which is cheaper than lightning deals.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B083M4 ... UTF8&psc=1

Aug 17 update: New code: MAQRT286. Even cheaper than $9.99 since price before coupon dropped to $16.99.
Last edited by dcskmy on Aug 17th, 2021 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
29 replies
Deal Guru
User avatar
Oct 21, 2015
11986 posts
108008 upvotes
Ontario
$10 for this bracket? I bought a gas spring mount for $10
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Sr. Member
Jul 9, 2019
686 posts
2607 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: $10 for this bracket? I bought a gas spring mount for $10
Read again please, OP says -

Good deal for those who own non-vesa mount monitors up to 27".
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
24318 posts
31185 upvotes
Hahahapxl wrote: Read again please, OP says -

Good deal for those who own non-vesa mount monitors up to 27".
That's not a bad use case. Fair enough.
.
Sr. Member
Feb 4, 2007
727 posts
673 upvotes
The vesa mounting screw holes on the back of my old monitor recently fell off... I should probably grab this thing!
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
1814 posts
453 upvotes
Great deal OP.

My problem with these adaptors is that I sometimes need to use the monitor in a vertical position but I haven't seen any adaptor that can do that.

Guess it's a new VESA-compliant monitor for me then, lol
Member
Apr 5, 2018
390 posts
382 upvotes
I have a DIY monitor from a Laptop screen - I can probably use this to mount it to my desk.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 27, 2004
17040 posts
4559 upvotes
how do i check if my monitor is non-vesa or vesa?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jun 5, 2010
611 posts
986 upvotes
Ottawa
kiasu wrote: how do i check if my monitor is non-vesa or vesa?
VESA mounting is a rectangular (including square) pattern of four tapped holes. Quite a range on the dimensions of the rectangle, smallest dimension of a side is 75mm and longest is 800mm. Bolts of correct thread and length are required - consult monitor specs.
A concise reference: https://www.racksolutions.com/news/blog ... explained/
E as in ewe, eye, eight
Jr. Member
Jan 3, 2018
160 posts
67 upvotes
literally was looking for a solution for my non vesa solution and wondered if anything is on sale. Thanks Op.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2014
1126 posts
785 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
bobor wrote: Great deal OP.

My problem with these adaptors is that I sometimes need to use the monitor in a vertical position but I haven't seen any adaptor that can do that.

Guess it's a new VESA-compliant monitor for me then, lol
Are you sure this can't do portrait? I guess it will probably work fine especially since I have 2 27" monitors in portrait and ALWAYS have their bottoms touching the desk. I mean I think that's the best setup anyways.
Last edited by panckage on Aug 16th, 2021 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2006
3383 posts
722 upvotes
Winnipeg
Thanks OP... bought two... but after I read that it doesn't include the center plate (only the four arms), I cancelled... however I bought one instead.. would be using it for my 15 inch portable LCD monitor... will figure out if I can use on a normal monitor arm (which will probably work) but without the center plate, I don't want to risk buying two...
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2797 posts
494 upvotes
Burnaby
khulit wrote: Thanks OP... bought two... but after I read that it doesn't include the center plate (only the four arms), I cancelled... however I bought one instead.. would be using it for my 15 inch portable LCD monitor... will figure out if I can use on a normal monitor arm (which will probably work) but without the center plate, I don't want to risk buying two...
that is so bad.
ASUS RAMPAGE II EXTREME; i7-950; GTX 560; 16G Mem; 2TB HD; 24x DVD-RAM;
Member
User avatar
Jul 3, 2020
343 posts
693 upvotes
British Columbia
Managed to get it for $8.91 in BC.

Thanks OP.
Banned
User avatar
Apr 14, 2004
1394 posts
648 upvotes
Toronto
Bought this exact bracket for the same price 2 weeks ago. It's very meh, didn't fit properly and I'm not sure it's worth my effort to return it.
Banned
User avatar
Apr 14, 2004
1394 posts
648 upvotes
Toronto
tomatoonline wrote: that is so bad.
You use the vesa adapter on your monitor arm as the center plate.
Jr. Member
Jan 3, 2018
160 posts
67 upvotes
jp149 wrote: Bought this exact bracket for the same price 2 weeks ago. It's very meh, didn't fit properly and I'm not sure it's worth my effort to return it.
Can you speak more on this?
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2011
1435 posts
1083 upvotes
Whitby
signops wrote: I have a DIY monitor from a Laptop screen - I can probably use this to mount it to my desk.
Care to share any link/video you followed for DIY monitor? TIA.
[external link removed]
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2003
2009 posts
1328 upvotes
khulit wrote: Thanks OP... bought two... but after I read that it doesn't include the center plate (only the four arms), I cancelled... however I bought one instead.. would be using it for my 15 inch portable LCD monitor... will figure out if I can use on a normal monitor arm (which will probably work) but without the center plate, I don't want to risk buying two...
What would be the purpose of getting a centre plate with this VESA adapter if your monitor arm already comes with one? Would anyone use this adapter for anything other than a VESA mounting arm/stand?
If they included a centre plate, then people would be complaining that you had to pay for an extra plate that you have no use for.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2006
3383 posts
722 upvotes
Winnipeg
ShinNoodles wrote: What would be the purpose of getting a centre plate with this VESA adapter if your monitor arm already comes with one? Would anyone use this adapter for anything other than a VESA mounting arm/stand?
If they included a centre plate, then people would be complaining that you had to pay for an extra plate that you have no use for.
Some monitor arm plate will only have one vesa standard (like 75x75 or 100x100) and this one seems to require both in the center plate (if you only have one screw holding the arm, then the arm may droop down)
Images
  • 2021-08-16_13-37-30.png

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)