Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

HUAWEI Band 6 Fitness Activity Tracker - 2-Week battery for $68 (regular $98.99 31%)

[OP]
Jr. Member
Aug 28, 2019
117 posts
344 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Amazon.ca] HUAWEI Band 6 Fitness Activity Tracker - 2-Week battery for $68 (regular $98.99 31%)

HUAWEI Band 6 Fitness Activity Tracker - All-day SpO2 oxygen level monitor, 2-Week battery, Fast charge smart watch, Heart rate monitor, Sleep tracking health watch, 1.47Inch FullView Display, Get active and fit with 96 Workout Modes, Phone Message Notifications via Bluetooth

Apart from the brand, everything is great with this product.
Images
  • huawei.png
97 replies
Member
Feb 10, 2006
329 posts
232 upvotes
for $10 many choices of similar thing from Zhenshen, why pay more $ for brandname, pass
Newbie
Nov 12, 2020
33 posts
135 upvotes
Universe centre
Download a huawei fitness app and check out how many background processes it runs before you buy anything from huawei.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2009
4815 posts
2948 upvotes
It's a great band but so ugly. Performance is solid but a lot of the features may be region locked like their smartwatches.

It's also very very ugly, like wearing a smartphone on your wrist. The screen is nice and is way better than anything else in price point but so ugly.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 16, 2011
5890 posts
6930 upvotes
The NORTH
LingfengX39818 wrote: Download a huawei fitness app and check out how many background processes it runs before you buy anything from huawei.
Does it do this on iOS too?
Newbie
Feb 18, 2017
24 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
Xiaomi is much better, huawei is so overpriced
Jr. Member
Jan 23, 2014
136 posts
108 upvotes
Markham
Another optton, buy it from aliexpress if you can wait. It is around 55 bux
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 6, 2004
8411 posts
2324 upvotes
Mississauga
Do these bands sync notifications yet? I.e. if I clear it on my phone or band, does it mark it as read or remove it on the other device, or do you still have to clear it on both?
Newbie
Jul 21, 2021
60 posts
45 upvotes
kwokming.kwong wrote: for $10 many choices of similar thing from Zhenshen, why pay more $ for brandname, pass
I'm assuming you mean ordering something on aliexpress from Shenzhen lol
Jr. Member
Aug 12, 2014
105 posts
37 upvotes
Ferland-Et-Boilleau,…
Xiaomi lovers here?

Any good deal on the last model?

I still wake up every morning with the original Xiaomi Mi Band since 2016, but I wouldn't mind updating before it dies.
Newbie
Dec 25, 2012
20 posts
15 upvotes



Are there any fitness bands that are good at the moment?
Xiaomi doesn't track accurately
Huwei is too big and ugly for a band
Fitbits have awful build quality and will probably have to RMA during the warranty and will break again within a year
Member
Jun 23, 2010
318 posts
202 upvotes
North York
marioBross2 wrote: Xiaomi lovers here?

Any good deal on the last model?

I still wake up every morning with the original Xiaomi Mi Band since 2016, but I wouldn't mind updating before it dies.
Amazon cracked down hard on Xiaomi Band 6. They took down all the listing about a month ago. Their bots also react fast to new listings and shut them down within an hour. I know this because I'm one of the sellers.
My Shopify: GElectronics
New product: Xiaomi Portable Air Compressor
Jr. Member
Aug 12, 2014
105 posts
37 upvotes
Ferland-Et-Boilleau,…
nonfatalexec wrote: Amazon cracked down hard on Xiaomi Band 6. They took down all the listing about a month ago. Their bots also react fast to new listings and shut them down within an hour. I know this because I'm one of the sellers.
"cracked down"

Why?

Is Xiaomi an illegal brand now? Maybe to much fake product?
Member
Jun 23, 2010
318 posts
202 upvotes
North York
marioBross2 wrote: "cracked down"

Why?

Is Xiaomi an illegal brand now? Maybe to much fake product?
Here is the exact reason below:

This product has been identified as a Xiaomi device that does not comply with the certification and labeling requirements of Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED Canada). Products that are not properly certified and labeled per ISED Canada requirements are prohibited from sale or listing on Amazon.com. If you believe this determination has been made in error, please update the product detail page to include a product image showing that the product is appropriately labeled with a valid IC Certification Number and Hardware Version Identification Number (also known as the HVIN, or model number), and contact Seller Support for review. For more information, please see our Electronics Seller Help Page (https://sellercentral.amazon.ca/gp/help ... _200166630) and the following ISED Canada guidance: https://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/ceb-bhst. ... 00051.html https://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/smt-gst.n ... 01130.html
Why is this happening?

We took this action because this product is not permitted for sale on Amazon.ca. It is your obligation to make sure the products you offer comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and Amazon's policies.
My Shopify: GElectronics
New product: Xiaomi Portable Air Compressor
Newbie
Jul 15, 2003
52 posts
28 upvotes
Quebec
Almost bought this, but did a little research and saw the Band Pro 6 was recently launched in China. It includes body temperature monitoring. That could come in handy these days, so I think I’ll wait awhile for it to be available here. (It also includes NFC payments although I don’t plan to use that.) I’m currently using the Band Pro 4 and very happy with it.
Jr. Member
Aug 12, 2014
105 posts
37 upvotes
Ferland-Et-Boilleau,…
jennifer230 wrote: Almost bought this, but did a little research and saw the Band Pro 6 was recently launched in China. It includes body temperature monitoring. That could come in handy these days, so I think I’ll wait awhile for it to be available here. (It also includes NFC payments although I don’t plan to use that.) I’m currently using the Band Pro 4 and very happy with it.
Awesome features if the NFC works here with googlePay and not just AliPay like the Miband 6.
Jr. Member
Aug 12, 2014
105 posts
37 upvotes
Ferland-Et-Boilleau,…
nonfatalexec wrote: Here is the exact reason below:

This product has been identified as a Xiaomi device that does not comply with the certification and labeling requirements of Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED Canada). Products that are not properly certified and labeled per ISED Canada requirements are prohibited from sale or listing on Amazon.com. If you believe this determination has been made in error, please update the product detail page to include a product image showing that the product is appropriately labeled with a valid IC Certification Number and Hardware Version Identification Number (also known as the HVIN, or model number), and contact Seller Support for review. For more information, please see our Electronics Seller Help Page (https://sellercentral.amazon.ca/gp/help ... _200166630) and the following ISED Canada guidance: https://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/ceb-bhst. ... 00051.html https://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/smt-gst.n ... 01130.html
Why is this happening?

We took this action because this product is not permitted for sale on Amazon.ca. It is your obligation to make sure the products you offer comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and Amazon's policies.
So for security reason.

Sad to see a little band blocked when they're selling a lot of power bar or wifi plug coming straight from unbranded chinese company with about no certification.
Member
Oct 14, 2015
257 posts
198 upvotes
Toronto
I had the Amazfitband 5 and upgraded/gifted it away. Now I have the band 6 and it works great. Same features, long battery life, SPO2 and heart rate, step counting and phone notifications. Got it for $33 US on sale and it came in 2 weeks from Ali:
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mLP1Bv9

Top

Thread Information

There are currently 7 users viewing this thread. (3 members and 4 guests)

matix33, maak, AdrianP51