Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

HUAWEI FreeBuds 3i White Wireless Earbuds Active Noise Cancellation and Dual-Mic Earphone - $ 78 after 28% Off

[OP]
Nov 24, 2020
665 posts
1539 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] HUAWEI FreeBuds 3i White Wireless Earbuds Active Noise Cancellation and Dual-Mic Earphone - $ 78 after 28% Off

HUAWEI FreeBuds 3i - Wireless Earbuds with Ultimate Active Noise Cancellation (3-mic System Earphones, Fast Bluetooth Connection, 10mm Speaker, Pop to Pair), Ceramic White

https://www.amazon.ca/HUAWEI-FreeBuds-C ... r=1-2&th=1

Reg price $ 108, Sale price $ 78.
Thread Summary
If you're shopping around, take a look at RFD Reviews' top picks for the best wireless earbuds!
15 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
17085 posts
4574 upvotes
got the HUAWEI FreeBuds 4i White for $118 plus taxes few weeks ago...great
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Nov 23, 2017
45 posts
77 upvotes
I'm in the market for new TWS since I lost my Oneplus Buds. I was eyeing the Nothing Ear(1), but does anyone know if they are worth a shot over the 3i or even the 4i ?
Jul 12, 2020
90 posts
209 upvotes
kiasu wrote: got the HUAWEI FreeBuds 4i White for $118 plus taxes few weeks ago...great
https://www.amazon.ca/HUAWEI-FreeBuds-C ... th=1&psc=1

Still the same price.
Have you used them to workout? I used to have the jbl rock under armour over the ear headphones but the middle part that goes over the head peeled away and I had to return them almost a year later. Been looking for a new one since.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
8933 posts
4847 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
SharkbaitWHOHAHA wrote: https://www.amazon.ca/HUAWEI-FreeBuds-C ... th=1&psc=1

Still the same price.
Have you used them to workout? I used to have the jbl rock under armour over the ear headphones but the middle part that goes over the head peeled away and I had to return them almost a year later. Been looking for a new one since.
You can still amazon return after 1 year?
How does 4i compare to 3i? Does it worth the extra $30?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
17085 posts
4574 upvotes
SharkbaitWHOHAHA wrote: https://www.amazon.ca/HUAWEI-FreeBuds-C ... th=1&psc=1

Still the same price.
havent used for workout...mainly for meeting switching btw laptop and phone...i paired it with both devices..
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Jul 12, 2020
90 posts
209 upvotes
theflyingsquirrel wrote: You can still amazon return after 1 year?
How does 4i compare to 3i? Does it worth the extra $30?
I bought the UA headphones directly from UA. I did an online chat to find a solution to the peeling which they said I had no recourse basically. Then when I called CS they told me I could return it for a full refund. Also mine were over a year old (16 months) and I wanted to keep them but they said to return it since there's no fix to the problem.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
8933 posts
4847 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
SharkbaitWHOHAHA wrote: I bought the UA headphones directly from UA. I did an online chat to find a solution to the peeling which they said I had no recourse basically. Then when I called CS they told me I could return it for a full refund. Also mine were over a year old (16 months) and I wanted to keep them but they said to return it since there's no fix to the problem.
I wonder if you can do a full refund if you get from amazon.
How good is the noise cancelling?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2004
2090 posts
501 upvotes
Mississauga
how do these compare to the Buds Pro? I don't like the formfactor of the toothpick look on these..
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
24347 posts
31237 upvotes
Gentlemen, what's the catch here? These seem decent.

ReviewMeta says 4.4 / 5.0.
Last edited by redflagdealsguy on Aug 11th, 2021 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 17, 2018
422 posts
1314 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Oh I have to pay? I thought they are Free Buds...
Jul 12, 2020
90 posts
209 upvotes
theflyingsquirrel wrote: I wonder if you can do a full refund if you get from amazon.
How good is the noise cancelling?
For me they were great. I have my own workout space in my home so I never had an issue with noise cancelling. A few times I tried it outside with no issues as well. I read some reviews where people said in a noisy gym you could hear some external noises though.

Sorry to hijack the thread OP!
Jul 29, 2021
15 posts
6 upvotes
How good is the battery life? The battery backup advertised is very less at 3 hrs
Aug 25, 2008
777 posts
597 upvotes
I wanted an inexpensive TWE to workout with. I bought Anker Life A1, Earfun Free Pro and Anker Life P3. All were under $100. I sent the first two back and kept the P3s. Paid $75. If you are looking for a great sounding earbud that also has active noise cancelling and transparency mode and wireless charging (with around 7 hours of play time between charges), I don't think you'll find anything that beats these at this price range. I gave my Freebuds (2) to my tween daughter who doesn't know how bad they sound ;)
RFD deals:
Koodo $39 / 13 GB | PM $27 / 20 GB
TCL 65R617 $625
Viewsonic VX3268 32 Inch 144Hz 1ms Monitor $280
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2014
1261 posts
101 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Painman wrote: I wanted an inexpensive TWE to workout with. I bought Anker Life A1, Earfun Free Pro and Anker Life P3. All were under $100. I sent the first two back and kept the P3s. Paid $75. If you are looking for a great sounding earbud that also has active noise cancelling and transparency mode and wireless charging (with around 7 hours of play time between charges), I don't think you'll find anything that beats these at this price range. I gave my Freebuds (2) to my tween daughter who doesn't know how bad they sound ;)
Great info! Was deciding whether to buy P3 or this. I guess P3 it is! Thanks

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)