Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Huawei Freebuds Pro (white/dark grey) - 185$ (19% OFF)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 14th, 2021 12:47 am
[OP]
Apr 20, 2018
181 posts
483 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Huawei Freebuds Pro (white/dark grey) - 185$ (19% OFF)

I cannot recommend these earbuds enough.
I know some people on this website especially will go crazy with their tinfoil hat and tell you not to buy these because it is Huawei.
But these are direct competitors to airpods pro, and are actually better in my humble opinion.
I bought both airpods pro, and freebuds pro a few weeks back, and chose to keep the freebuds pro. THe noise cancelling is insane, and I prefer the sound signature of these.
The battery life with the case is also in-line with the airpods pro.
They have a mobile app available both on android and IOS (tested on both) to control the earbuds, update them, and change settings like level of noise cancel.
Another great thing, for some, is that they are available in white, like airpods, but also in dark grey, which could look stylish to some people.

Cheers.

EDIT: I politely ask people to stop downvoting deals that are great, just because you have a tinfoil hat and are afraid of the name Huawei. It prevents visibility on a solid product's deal, and is not the right use of the voting system on here... Thumbs down should be to indicate a bad deal. This price is an all-time low for earbuds that compte with airpods pro that are 250$
Last edited by Mars2012 on Aug 14th, 2021 10:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: changed to English from French
10 replies
May 27, 2016
442 posts
195 upvotes
Uxbridge, ON
Why did my brain read Free Buds?
Nov 24, 2019
254 posts
648 upvotes
Actually they look quite stylish in silver but the huge white HUAWEI branding on them instantly puts me off..

Do they have the quick connect functionality?
[OP]
Apr 20, 2018
181 posts
483 upvotes
Koenv55972 wrote: Actually they look quite stylish in silver but the huge white HUAWEI branding on them instantly puts me off..

Do they have the quick connect functionality?
If you reference to quick connect like airpods pro with apple devices, they have it, but only with huawei phones and laptops (which make sense).
But on Android (my experience), they automatically connect after the first manual connection, and they also have in-ear detection (music pause when you remove an earbud).
If you want the pop-up informations similar to apple's experience, here is a third party app I use that does exactly that (show battery percentage with a pop-up when you open the case automatically):
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... sassistent
Feb 23, 2010
318 posts
710 upvotes
Vancouver
I own a pair and they are a mile better than airpods pro on pretty much all fronts. They are more comfortable, sound clarity is much better than airpods pro. And above all as OP mentioned, the noise cancellation feature is insanely good.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7171 posts
9144 upvotes
The NORTH
That's a lot of thumbs down for a 3 hour old post...

Why does this change my Amazon account to French everytime i click on it...
[OP]
Apr 20, 2018
181 posts
483 upvotes
humble_kid wrote: I own a pair and they are a mile better than airpods pro on pretty much all fronts. They are more comfortable, sound clarity is much better than airpods pro. And above all as OP mentioned, the noise cancellation feature is insanely good.
Same exact experience as me!
Crazy that so many people will miss out on these just because it is a huawei product.
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1889 posts
2665 upvotes
Halifax
I downvoted. Freebuds - $185 ? WTH, this is the most blatant case of fraudulent advertising since the film 'The Neverending Story'

Ok, I didn't downvote and I did plagiarize the simpsons.
Aug 19, 2011
158 posts
93 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Can you use the app to apply EQ? If so, what's the granularity of the equalization?
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
16806 posts
4589 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
Any independent reviews? How does this compare with Jaba 75ts? I love my Jabras and so far none have matched the sound quality, call quality, and noise cancellation.
Jul 26, 2015
358 posts
422 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
If you click on the OP’s link it changes your Amazon app language to French.