Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] HUGGIES Natural Care UNSCENTED Baby Wipes, Sensitive, 6 Refill Packs and Clutch 'N' Clean (1008 Wipes) $19 or $16.12 s&s

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2020 12:03 am
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2016
2355 posts
1198 upvotes
Mississauga
wrecker wrote: So the picture is misleading?
Yes. However, based on Amazon's title, I think at least with their current stock, you would get 6 refill packs plus one container. Huggies run this promotion time to time. I remember having received a free container earlier.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
2295 posts
444 upvotes
Thornhill
Do people uae these as wet wipes or do they actually have babies?
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
1787 posts
970 upvotes
Cambridge
Bencherstyle wrote: Do people uae these as wet wipes or do they actually have babies?
Ummm.... can't speak for everyone, but I have a baby.... though I'd love to see this type of question asked in a baby food post.
Aug 1, 2010
103 posts
54 upvotes
vinyvinychow wrote: Thanks OP! much cheaper than costco
How much is it usually at Costco? And even on sale?
Dec 18, 2014
8 posts
1 upvote
Calgary, AB
I checked Costco.ca. About $30. Of course they are not exactly the same but close enough.
Keep in mind when subscribing, only the sale price applies for the first delivery. Price for Reoccurring delivery after the first could change.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
1268 posts
535 upvotes
Burnaby
vinyvinychow wrote: Thanks OP! much cheaper than costco
These are refill packs, not quite what you get from Costco
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2005
1032 posts
428 upvotes
jbone14 wrote: These are refill packs, not quite what you get from Costco
How are the refills designed? Can you take them on the road with a resealable sticker like the Pampers refills? Or do you need the tub?
May 27, 2007
15718 posts
3187 upvotes
Toronto
ariel wrote: How are the refills designed? Can you take them on the road with a resealable sticker like the Pampers refills? Or do you need the tub?
The refill bags have a crappy ziploc-type seal. But I would say the tub is recommended for ease of use.
RedFlagDeals.com
See an inappropriate post? Use the "Report Post" function to alert Moderators!
Nov 11, 2012
134 posts
84 upvotes
ariel wrote: How are the refills designed? Can you take them on the road with a resealable sticker like the Pampers refills? Or do you need the tub?
These come in a large (168 wipes) plastic ziploc bag. In theory you don't need the tub, but you will need two hands to take/tear the wipes. But they will not dry out if you don't have a tub as long as you close the zip lock seal in the bag when you're done.