Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Huggies snug & dry diapers - mega colossal pack - $23

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 15th, 2021 3:01 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 14, 2006
1208 posts
381 upvotes
GTA

[Amazon.ca] Huggies snug & dry diapers - mega colossal pack - $23

Looks like it's on all available sizes although the discount is steeper on smaller sizes.

$20.48 for size 5s.

If you do S&S, it's only $19.48 :)
Last edited by Mars2012 on Dec 27th, 2020 8:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: fixed link/nonRFD affiliate tag removed
70 replies
Member
Mar 2, 2016
320 posts
393 upvotes
Toronto
No size 5 or 6
Public Mobile|Fido|Tangerine|EQ|AMEX|Plastiq|Paytm|eBates|TopCashBack|Mr. Rebates|Great Canadian Rebates|RocketMiles
BRIM|AwardWallet|Skiplagged|uber|Lyft|airBNB|uberEats|DoorDash|Skip the Dishes|Foodora|Ritual
Deal Addict
May 2, 2008
2499 posts
1355 upvotes
Mississauga
JamesPlomppy wrote: No size 5 or 6
Oos. It was there at 730am est
Vinh
If you're going to hate, Get off RFD!
Newbie
Apr 5, 2013
66 posts
9 upvotes
Thanks OP! I saw size 3 a few minutes ago but now it’s OOS. I snoozed. :(
Newbie
Mar 25, 2019
44 posts
46 upvotes
Good deal but I find the title Huggies puts on these "mega colossal pack" a bit over exaggerated. 148 count for size 4 is not "mega colossal" LOL
Newbie
Jun 6, 2015
22 posts
2 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
Diapers Size 5 - Pampers Pure Protection Disposable Baby Diapers, 72 Count, Super Economy Pack
- Was: CDN$ 33.72
Deal of the Day: CDN$ 22.92 (CDN$ 0.32 / count) & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 35.00 .

Same for Size 6, its on sale.
Pampers has a promo going on https://www.pampersgiftcard.ca/
Purchase $50 worth of Pampers Swaddlers or Pampers Pure diapers in a single transaction at participating retailers and get a $10 digital prepaid card.*

Good to stack!
Jr. Member
Jun 12, 2019
100 posts
138 upvotes
I just don't know how many to buy. Does anyone have a stockpiling guide?
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 14, 2006
1208 posts
381 upvotes
GTA
Tojued wrote: I just don't know how many to buy. Does anyone have a stockpiling guide?
I gotchu!!

Generally, I find babies last the longest in size 3/4s (usually only change about 4 times a day at that point), but use size 1-2 very frequently.

So safer bet to stock up on 3/4s and just have a few of 1/2s, depending on how big your baby is.

Hope this helps!!
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2015
1125 posts
862 upvotes
Durham Region
AMDFan999 wrote: Good deal but I find the title Huggies puts on these "mega colossal pack" a bit over exaggerated. 148 count for size 4 is not "mega colossal" LOL
Yep it’s all advertising and terms meant to confuse the average consumer

Super pack - $19.99 at Walmart size 3, 78 count = 26 cents each
Jumbo pack - $12.99 at Rexall size 3, 25 count = 52 cents each. There are obviously stupid people that must buy these or else they wouldn’t exist. How is this jumbo? I guess if it was called “mini” no one would buy it

Mega pack - $22.92 this amazon deal size 3, 168 count = 14 cents each
Club size - $29.99 at loblaws size 3, 168 count = 17.9 cents each
Images
  • 6508D7E0-9BDD-4F8F-B6B0-BA68C65A7408.png
  • 5A938C2B-DAB4-4D57-9BBA-43988534A75B.png
  • 115E7C59-60D9-4C4C-B332-4D2F7A9E6AC7.png
Last edited by networksend on Dec 26th, 2020 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Member
Dec 3, 2013
495 posts
98 upvotes
Brampton, ON
hmmm is this better than the shoppers deal? they have 45000 pts for $125 spend... pampers swaddlers on sale for around $22-23 plus use the $10 off $50 pampers rebate?
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2005
2389 posts
1084 upvotes
Got our third coming in 3 months. Thanks OP!
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 16, 2004
19384 posts
7023 upvotes
Toronto
I did this to the post man before ...
I don't even think it will fit in the Canada Post parcel box ... Oh well! 3 boxes on the way!!!
Images
  • PXL_20201224_205037441.jpg
RedFlagDeals Addict
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
4977 posts
2978 upvotes
Noobscake wrote: Diapers Size 5 - Pampers Pure Protection Disposable Baby Diapers, 72 Count, Super Economy Pack
- Was: CDN$ 33.72
Deal of the Day: CDN$ 22.92 (CDN$ 0.32 / count) & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 35.00 .

Same for Size 6, its on sale.
Pampers has a promo going on https://www.pampersgiftcard.ca/
Purchase $50 worth of Pampers Swaddlers or Pampers Pure diapers in a single transaction at participating retailers and get a $10 digital prepaid card.*

Good to stack!
Went the pampers route as well, 6 boxes on the way.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 16, 2004
19384 posts
7023 upvotes
Toronto
networksend wrote: Yep it’s all advertising and terms meant to confuse the average consumer

Super pack - $19.99 at Walmart size 3, 78 count = 26 cents each
Jumbo pack - $12.99 at Rexall size 3, 25 count = 52 cents each. There are obviously stupid people that must by these or else they wouldn’t exist. How is this jumbo? I guess if it was called “mini” no one would buy it

Mega pack - $22.92 this amazon deal size 3, 168 count = 14 cents each
Club size - $29.99 at loblaws size 3, 168 count = 17.9 cents each
Absolutely. "Our largest box" doesn't mean THE largest box lol just the largest box you sell at your crappy store.
Best thing to do is gather a price per diaper (as you mentioned) or a general idea of the price point of the boxes at your local store.

I had to look this one up because I don't normally buy them, I go to Costco for Huggies.
RedFlagDeals Addict

Top