[Amazon.ca] Hydro-Force 9' Inflatable Stand-up Paddle Board [~$300]

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 9th, 2021 4:53 pm
[OP]
Dec 26, 2017
205 posts
880 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Hydro-Force 9' Inflatable Stand-up Paddle Board [~$300]

Posting as this appears to be the lowest I have seen for an inflatable SUP since awhile...

Please note that this is not a full-featured board, it is a barebones model and is a bit shorter than your typical 10-11 foot SUP with a lower weight limit. Reviews are generally positive with the occasional negative review due to some sort of QC issue. I chose to add on the $30 2-year warranty to cover the SUP in case something happens.

Weight limit is 242 lbs. Reviewers note that they feel well supported well over 200 lbs, but I wouldn't push it much further. Otherwise a great option if you are a bit lighter, or for kids/teens, etc.
6 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
1475 posts
1610 upvotes
Are the air valves on these things universal? Like I can just buy a random pump and go at it?
Dec 13, 2006
625 posts
526 upvotes
Vancouver
i have one of these, i would say the majority of these SUPs are made in the same factory.. for $300 its a steal, i have had this one for 2 years no issues at all.
May 29, 2005
697 posts
205 upvotes
Nepean
I don't recommend this for a beginner unless you are willing to work really hard at learning to balance or you are a small person. Also, due to the lower volume you will not be able add a dog or a child on the board.

I think beginners should have at least 11'x32".

This would be a great board for kids however!!
May 23, 2021
9 posts
4 upvotes
simplypop wrote: Are the air valves on these things universal? Like I can just buy a random pump and go at it?
no my zray pump doesn’t work for the hydro force. it comes with its own