Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset Red Only $104.99

21 replies
Feb 22, 2018
522 posts
908 upvotes
gta
decent price for a great headset
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5659 posts
9733 upvotes
BC
I've had this headset for about 2 years now and it's amazing. Solid build quality, comfortable for hours, sounds great, people say my mic is really clear. No complaints at all.
Aug 31, 2020
42 posts
165 upvotes
Great headset but be careful if you have a big head and big ears, the cups made my ears really sore since I couldn't extend it all the way over my massive noggin.

If you have a normal sized head these are a great bang for your buck.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5659 posts
9733 upvotes
BC
BankerCat wrote: Great headset but be careful if you have a big head and big ears, the cups made my ears really sore since I couldn't extend it all the way over my massive noggin.

I have a pretty big dome (7 5/8 in new era fitted hats) and ears and I find them pretty comfortable. You must be one of the elites Winking Face
Mar 2, 2011
463 posts
395 upvotes
Ottawa
Pretty big head too (no hats fit me), these are quite comfortable for 4+ hours a day. I love them!

Mic quality and isolation from it is outstanding. I can have a full portable A/C running next to me and it doesn't pick up anything except clear voice.

Anything cheaper than this is generally quite bad! For a "gaming" headset, it is very very good!
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2009
1419 posts
5713 upvotes
Van Isle
BankerCat wrote: Great headset but be careful if you have a big head and big ears, the cups made my ears really sore since I couldn't extend it all the way over my massive noggin.

upvoted for "massive noggin" and "normal size head" good laugh thx....we all need a good laugh everyday right now!
Abstinence makes the church grow fondlers
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2007
1095 posts
558 upvotes
Montreal
I have the V1 of this and it's very very good
Nov 1, 2018
46 posts
149 upvotes
GTA Online

Did you try changing the earpads? I changed to the sued ones that they came with and they are a lot more comfortable than the leather!

They are really amazing headsets! I was lucky enough to pick this up last year for $90+tax at Canada Computers. Amazon had them for $99 and went in store to price match/beat.
So this is a sig, eh? 😕
Oct 26, 2012
81 posts
65 upvotes
Montr?al
I am no audiophile and this is just my 2 cents, but I would argue that the Cloud Alpha S from the other thread at 125$ is possibly a better buy than these Cloud II at 105$.

Removable cable, apparently a little more comfortable and slightly better sounding.

To each their own.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
5600 posts
2548 upvotes
Kitchener
Can these headphones be used without installing additional software?
If not, is the software super bloated?
This space is intentionally left blank.
Jan 16, 2017
453 posts
463 upvotes
Burlington, ON
Had mine for 2+ years now with PS4 and now PS5. Zero issues with compatibility, great virtual surround and comfort!
Dec 15, 2017
168 posts
129 upvotes
Aren't the Sennheiser GSP 300 series headsets considered to be better than these? The black, white and blue models are all $99 right now.
Jul 21, 2020
28 posts
47 upvotes

Check out Brainwavs for aftermarket earpads. They offer THICC memory foam padded pads to increase comfort

On the topic of headsets, I would recommend checking out the Cooler Master MH751 on amazon for similar price, it has numerous reviews praising its sound quality.
Oct 18, 2017
929 posts
1941 upvotes
New Brunswick
I’ve had these for like 4-5 years, great headset. No complaints at all.
Oct 15, 2008
654 posts
170 upvotes
London
Do any of the three mentioned work on Xbox (other than cloud II) They say pc and ps4,

How would they compare to steel series arctis 3.
Last edited by FunkyC on Nov 25th, 2020 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 17, 2018
492 posts
505 upvotes
Looking for a headset for use with my oculus rift S, has anyone tried these or any of the alternatives?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)