Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

HyperX Pulsefire FPS Pro - RGB Gaming Mouse, RGB 29.99$

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 7th, 2021 4:49 pm
Thread Summary
Upgrading your setup? RFD Reviews' has a list of the best gaming mice!
9 replies
Jul 21, 2021
595 posts
2106 upvotes
Great price Thumbs Up Sign I don't own this mouse, but I do own many Kingston products and they're well made and have an awesome warranty. (One of the few pc accessory companies that cover your shipping your product to them for RMA.)
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
3894 posts
5895 upvotes
thegame99 wrote: Great price Thumbs Up Sign I don't own this mouse, but I do own many Kingston products and they're well made and have an awesome warranty. (One of the few pc accessory companies that cover your shipping your product to them for RMA.)
Hyperx was bought by hp.

https://press.hp.com/us/en/press-releas ... yperx.html
Last edited by renegadeavenger on Aug 1st, 2021 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 21, 2021
595 posts
2106 upvotes
Your right. I completely forgot about that. Face With Tears Of Joy
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 4, 2011
5757 posts
3707 upvotes
West Vancouver
renegadeavenger wrote: Hyperx was bought by hp.
Then it will soon be shit.

Buy Kingston stocks while they exist.
Aug 21, 2006
50 posts
37 upvotes
blyndfyre wrote: I really like my keyboard. I will simply never buy anything again from them now that it’s HP.
I bought the alloy origins core to replace a Logitech 810. Was surprised at how much better the core is, the"HyperX" Reds seem less scratchy than traditional Cherry mxs I'm used to. I picked up the raid version of this mouse https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0828NDB43/ref ... HZAYN6KNPB. Actually bought a second one because I like it so much and fear of HP just ruining this brand.

The raid is great, clicks on all buttons are crisp, sensor is great. The feet could probably be better but it's definitely a deal on a high quality mouse, and because this one seems very similar just with a few less buttons one would think it is similar. The cable is stiff but no issues once I got it on my mouse bungee and has replaced my g900 as my main.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 4, 2011
5757 posts
3707 upvotes
West Vancouver
blyndfyre wrote: I really like my keyboard. I will simply never buy anything again from them now that it’s HP.
HyperX has dieded.
May 30, 2018
112 posts
142 upvotes
the fps pro keyboard i would recommend 100%

the pulsefire mouse i would not recommend to my enemy.

double click issues are a huge problem with this mouse, happens very quickly.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2014
2846 posts
562 upvotes
I hate the double clicking issue on my gpro wired, 12k sensor versino, so im guessing this is an old stock mouse i bought new, and finally has double clicking intermittant issues.

https://www.rtings.com/ is a great spot for mouse reviews

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)