Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

iGuerburn Upper Arm Bluetooth Blood Pressure Monitor, $19.99! with -$26 coupon - DEAD

• Last Updated:
  • May 13th, 2018 1:05 pm
Jan 1, 2005
986 posts
835 upvotes
Montreal

[Amazon.ca] iGuerburn Upper Arm Bluetooth Blood Pressure Monitor, $19.99! with -$26 coupon - DEAD

Deal is dead, sorry!

I know a blood pressure monitor is a niche device, but for those in need of one or just wanting to have a bluetooth enabled one this is a great deal. Just click 'Apply CDN$ 26.00 coupon' when you order and you'll get the $19.99 price.

Enjoy!

A not so great update for those hoping to use the bluetooth feature with their Android device: The Android app (BPUMP BPM) has a rating of 1.6 which I personally interpret as "forget it". Don't know about the iOS app.

Last edited by mouf on May 12th, 2018 11:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
12 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 8, 2006
11294 posts
6292 upvotes
Ontario
Looks nice. Will compare with one I got from Costco for accuracy. If its good, Costco one is going back for return)
Jan 1, 2005
986 posts
835 upvotes
Montreal
Andro wrote: Looks nice. Will compare with one I got from Costco for accuracy. If its good, Costco one is going back for return)
That's a good idea. I will compare mine to an old one I have that was calibrated against a mercury column.
Nov 27, 2016
505 posts
729 upvotes
m8x
$20 all in, how can you go wrong ?
Nov 25, 2005
262 posts
35 upvotes
echotango wrote: $20 all in, how can you go wrong ?
If it doesn’t give you accurate results.
Banned
Feb 2, 2014
1426 posts
942 upvotes
The 6
echotango wrote: $20 all in, how can you go wrong ?
Yes, it's dirt cheap. Who cares about accuracy?

What's the worst that can happen?

...have a stroke or breathe your last breath. Oy vey...
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2017
3859 posts
2814 upvotes
Great price, but few reviews. Can't imagine how Bluetooth is useful, but other companies also sell Bluetooth models for a premium price.

Love the skinny model checking her blood pressure while drinking a cup of coffee (bad idea - coffee causes your blood pressure to spike up).
Jan 1, 2005
986 posts
835 upvotes
Montreal
DrunkenStupor wrote: Yes, it's dirt cheap. Who cares about accuracy?

What's the worst that can happen?

...have a stroke or breathe your last breath. Oy vey...
Amazon has an easy return policy. If you don't have another monitor to compare the results to just bring the machine to your next appointment and compare the readings whit your physician's.
Jan 1, 2005
986 posts
835 upvotes
Montreal
Exp315 wrote: Great price, but few reviews. Can't imagine how Bluetooth is useful, but other companies also sell Bluetooth models for a premium price.

Love the skinny model checking her blood pressure while drinking a cup of coffee (bad idea - coffee causes your blood pressure to spike up).
You just show your phone to your physician instead of copying the results on a piece of paper.
Jan 1, 2005
986 posts
835 upvotes
Montreal
A not so great update for those hoping to use the bluetooth feature with their Android device: The app (BPUMP BPM) has a rating of 1.6 which I personally interpret as "forget it". Don't know about the iOS app.

Edit: Well even the $86 Omron 10 Series Android app (Omron Wellness) has a rating of 1.9. This device is rated "Gold" by Hypertension Canada too. So much for that list.
Dec 14, 2006
871 posts
377 upvotes
Seems to be dead anyways. No coupon showing.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)