Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Immortals Fenyx Rising [Switch/PS4/PS5/Xbox One] for $44.95 [OOS]

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2020 10:13 am
Aug 31, 2008
872 posts
509 upvotes
I guess they didn't move enough units. Somewhat surprised as the reviews were generally positive. But somewhat not surprised as it lacked a unique hook. Nevertheless, thanks OP! Upvoted.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1318 posts
1194 upvotes
Dam just got this used a couple of days ago for $60..
Anyways it's actually a great game and lots of fun.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2007
1743 posts
1521 upvotes
St Catharines
Winpeg wrote: If you are an edge member I think you have 2 days for a full refund, regardless if it is open. Platinum and Onyx have a week to play a game and return for full price.
Onyx is 10 days.

Keep in mind this is for store credit, not a refund.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2013
2013 posts
2512 upvotes
MikoWilson wrote: Which annoying mechanics are that? I've played both games for dozens of hours. Immortals is just a boat load of "busy-making" micro-objectives to artificially pad out a 10 hour game. The writing is actually kinda fun? But beyond that, oof, it's a third rate Zelda clone.

The divine beasts puzzles were terrible, definitely missed the dungeons , MM dungeons were all epic ( except water dungeons, F every water dungeon)
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2006
1766 posts
349 upvotes
Edmonton
If you're not in a hurry to play this game I'd wait. Ubisoft games drop in price real fast and I'd bet this game will be $20 in under 4 months. It's probably also not selling well seeing how Ubisoft released 3 open world games in a month and also released this near Cyberpunk.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 22, 2009
6112 posts
7133 upvotes
Whitby
Note to self. Never buy ANY next gen game at full price.

As a side note psn store will be charging tax in 2021. So if you see something you want to pre-order or buy before 2021 digitally get on it.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2007
1641 posts
788 upvotes
It's scary how fast this dropped. Makes me think it's a budget game released at full price for the holidays. It came out 10 days ago.

I might get it and sell it back for 25$ in a few weeks when I'm done. Unless it drops to 20$ and I'm stuck with it.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8679 posts
10295 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
This game was made by the Ubisoft Quebec team based on Assassin's Creed Odyssey and pretty much reuses a ton of the same animations and mechanics.

It really shouldn't have been a full-price release but good luck getting a AAA developer/publisher to do that with a new IP.
Deal Expert
Feb 19, 2008
16990 posts
9322 upvotes
London
Thanks OP

I grabbed this for full price at EB on Saturday and was happy with it at that price... This is amazing. Time to do a return.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
4214 posts
5060 upvotes
Montreal, QC
RiftOfChaos wrote: Wow you are right.

Curious as to how that works especially when Ps5 has dedicated version?

Is there a stand alone series X version?
Yeah I prefer the Xbox way, it pretty much means "We don't care if you bought the game for Xbox One or Xbox Series, you only need to pay once to have access to both versions". I'm also assuming that if you bought the Immortals Fenyx Rising for PS4, you would be able to download for *free* the full game for PS5. I'm guessing the PS5 version just means the data for the PS5 is already on the disc and doesn't have to be downloaded, but I might be wrong it just makes the most sense to me.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile and Videotron Fizz customer :-)
Deal Expert
Feb 19, 2008
16990 posts
9322 upvotes
London
df329 wrote: Thanks for the tip. Changed my order to PS4
it's worth noting you NEED to have 2 versions of the game downloaded if you play PS4. If you delete the PS4 version, it will reinstall every time you put the disc in
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7410 posts
6687 upvotes
Toronto
dyalect wrote: Note to self. Never buy ANY next gen game at full price.

As a side note psn store will be charging tax in 2021. So if you see something you want to pre-order or buy before 2021 digitally get on it.
Interesting. 2021 January or June you think? I guess if PSN puts up the pre-orders for games like Horizon and GOW (unlikely just yet), I'll bite.
Koodo Mobile
Deal Expert
Oct 27, 2003
18444 posts
9757 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
Already OOS for Xbox.
Feb 22, 2020
19 posts
6 upvotes
Canada
Viper98 wrote: it's worth noting you NEED to have 2 versions of the game downloaded if you play PS4. If you delete the PS4 version, it will reinstall every time you put the disc in
Well that seems annoying so it takes extra space on your hard drive. Sony should add some option to fix that!
Jun 2, 2006
124 posts
104 upvotes
grither wrote: Ugh, literally bought for full price at EB. yesterday
EB has it on for $49.99 starting Thursday. Maybe you can call them.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8679 posts
10295 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Viper98 wrote: it's worth noting you NEED to have 2 versions of the game downloaded if you play PS4. If you delete the PS4 version, it will reinstall every time you put the disc in
Apparently this is some kind of bug and doesn't actually impact everyone or every game? Fricken weird.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3763 posts
1545 upvotes
Montreal
never ever buy UBISOFT games at launch they are known to drop fast in pricing lol
Deal Expert
Feb 19, 2008
16990 posts
9322 upvotes
London
chemicalxv wrote: Apparently this is some kind of bug and doesn't actually impact everyone or every game? Fricken weird.
AFAIK it does it for EVERY PS4 game that you buy

it installs the PS4 version and then you do a download of the PS5 digital version... but because it is a PS4 game disc, it will reinstall every time you delete since it is two different versions of the game.

It's not THAT big of a problem if you have an external HDD though
Oct 23, 2012
434 posts
213 upvotes
Brampton
Another W for people that didn't go digital route. This is why it doesn't make sense to buy digital version of consoles since it takes longer for games to go on sale digitally