Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Indivisible (PS4/XBO Preorder) - $39.96 (Walmart too)

• Last Updated:
  • May 14th, 2019 2:12 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2017
1167 posts
3033 upvotes
New Brunswick

[Amazon.ca] Indivisible (PS4/XBO Preorder) - $39.96 (Walmart too)

Last edited by TomRFD on May 14th, 2019 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added retailers to title
9 replies
Deal Guru
Oct 27, 2003
14226 posts
4734 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, i ordered, will check out reviews closer to the release date.

Who downvoted this? Why?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2017
1167 posts
3033 upvotes
New Brunswick
Kurtz7834 wrote: Thanks OP, i ordered, will check out reviews closer to the release date.

Who downvoted this? Why?
Because it isn't Kicking Horse Coffee or a Playstation Classic for $4 at Dollarama
Dec 27, 2012
243 posts
333 upvotes
been looking forward to this game since... well, since they released the demo which feels like 3 + years ago now. development has been very slow on this one, but hopefully it will be worth the wait. nobody does HD sprites anymore and that is worth the price of admission alone. i'm a little bit sceptical of the final game and length, but hopefully it turns out great.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2010
1245 posts
2349 upvotes
Montreal
Happen to see this yesterday but had no idea it was a price error.
Looks kind of metroid/megaman like with the exception to what I assume is the boss battle.
That part seems a bit off to me.
I'll just preorder and figure out if i'd keep it.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
2080 posts
1505 upvotes
Great find OP.

I would have ordered but honestly it doesn't seem like a game I would order day 1 so I try to cut back a lot on fluff game purchases. I have so many games I'm not playing there's no point adding to that list..
RFD is love. RFD is life. I wish I had an RFDer for a wife.
Dec 27, 2012
243 posts
333 upvotes
azn0Richard0 wrote: Happen to see this yesterday but had no idea it was a price error.
Looks kind of metroid/megaman like with the exception to what I assume is the boss battle.
That part seems a bit off to me.
I'll just preorder and figure out if i'd keep it.
it has the "metroidvania" element to it in terms of backtracking and exploration, but it plays nothing like that. it is a turn-based battle system inspired by the classic valkyrie profile. so no run and gun design like megaman, etc.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3726 posts
3847 upvotes
Ottawa
Tampa Bay Lightning2020 Stanley Cup Champions!!!
The Last of Us Part II - Game of the Year 2020
Cyberpunk 2077 - Game of the Year 2021 - calling it now.
Apr 21, 2013
170 posts
79 upvotes
Montreal
I don't know if I believe you that it is a 60$ title. Can't see the game listed on Amazon.com.

It's 60CAD on EBGames, but that could well be a placeholder. Their release date says Sept which is not correct either.

Old tweet from 2015:
"Digital price will be $30, retail disc probably $40."

If you are curious about the game, try the demo on Steam. Demo is old, but it will give you an idea. The combat is inspired by Valkyrie Profile.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2017
1167 posts
3033 upvotes
New Brunswick
noizyistaken wrote: I don't know if I believe you that it is a 60$ title. Can't see the game listed on Amazon.com.

It's 60CAD on EBGames, but that could well be a placeholder. Their release date says Sept which is not correct either.

Old tweet from 2015:
"Digital price will be $30, retail disc probably $40."

If you are curious about the game, try the demo on Steam. Demo is old, but it will give you an idea. The combat is inspired by Valkyrie Profile.
That's in USD.

Lab Zero Games is based out of California.