Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] InLife K8 Vacuum sealer $34.99 (50% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 12th, 2018 9:56 am
[OP]
Banned
Sep 24, 2014
523 posts
251 upvotes
Edmonton, AB

[Amazon Canada] InLife K8 Vacuum sealer $34.99 (50% off)

Deal just became sweeter. Price is updated now to be 50% off instead of 30% from a few days ago.
50% off code to apply at checkout: YB89HAHY

------UPDATE-----
30% off code from the amazon page. Apply the code at checkout to get the discount: SN6AONOQ

A fairly decent review is here:

One thing to note with this sealer is that the drip tray doesn't seem to be removeable and it has mixed reviews on both .ca and .com sites; But, may be worth considering if you're "significant other" is looking for a budget sealer for valentine's day Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy -1 year warranty.
States: https://www.amazon.com/INLIFE-K8-Automa ... =inlife+k8
Last edited by crichdr on Feb 9th, 2018 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
7 replies
Banned
Jun 14, 2017
35 posts
34 upvotes
Bought this from a sale a few months back for the same price.
This works fine, solid unit, seals as expected but after a while noticed the sealing strip is a bit thinner than $100+ vacuum sealers. That being said it still seals well. I only noticed the thickness of this sealing strip after seeing some sealed bags from higher end sealers: only an issue for me when the bag is a bit folded (seal going across the fold) resulting in having to seal it twice or reseal it to get a good vacuum seal. Otherwise, it's been useful.
[OP]
Banned
Sep 24, 2014
523 posts
251 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Looks like this deal just became a bit sweeter. 50% off code YB89HAHY from the amazon page. Price is now $34.99

Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2003
4849 posts
1819 upvotes
A Place to Stand
Ordered, but quickly cancelled after reading many of the negative reviews. I have enough paperweight small kitchen appliances in my cupboards, don't think I need another. Thanks anyways OP.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
16079 posts
21758 upvotes
ONTARIO
Oreokilla wrote:
Feb 9th, 2018 11:21 pm
Bought this from a sale a few months back for the same price.
This works fine, solid unit, seals as expected but after a while noticed the sealing strip is a bit thinner than $100+ vacuum sealers. That being said it still seals well. I only noticed the thickness of this sealing strip after seeing some sealed bags from higher end sealers: only an issue for me when the bag is a bit folded (seal going across the fold) resulting in having to seal it twice or reseal it to get a good vacuum seal. Otherwise, it's been useful.
I was going to comment on the seal thickness. From that video above when the guy first seals the ziploc brand bag, the seal looks really thin.
Nov 22, 2012
536 posts
257 upvotes
VANCOUVER
I have this unit and have mixed feelings.

On one hand, it works. Just make sure you watch YouTube if this is your first vacuum sealer.

On the other hand, I'm having issues with the bags staying sealed. Often when I'm defrosting foods, the bag will be full of air.

To be fair, I'm using both the original bags and a value brand of bags. I just sealed some items yesterday to see if either bags lose their seal again.

And yes, as mentioned above, I never realized how thin the seal strip was. I've started to double and triple seal as an experiment. We shall see.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2006
1004 posts
117 upvotes
Gtown
I think my MOM uses one of these :)