• Last Updated:
  • Aug 2nd, 2016 1:45 pm
[OP]
Oct 26, 2011
108 posts
289 upvotes
Vancouver

[Amazon.ca] Inova CB-W keychain flashlight was $12 now $3

Usually $12, now 3. Don't buy the one from the vendor that is selling for $2 plus $7 shipping. Go to the vendor on the right that is selling for $3 with free shipping.

Also, it won't arrive for 1-2 months, but otherwise it's a neat little keychain flashlight.

Recessed LED bulb for exceptional durability, and the added benefit of focusing the light beam
Lifetime spotlight white LED bulb
Comes with a hardy translucent polycarbonate case
Features a quick release stainless steel clip
The Microlight has up to one mile signal light visibility
Enter your model number
above to make sure this fits.

Lifetime spotlight white LED bulb
Recessed LED bulb for exceptional durability, and the added benefit of focusing the light beam
Recessed LED buPound for exceptional durability and the added benefit of focusing the light beam
Lifetime spotlight white LED buPound
Comes with a hardy translucent polycarbonate case
Features a quick release stainless steel clip
The Microlight has up to one mile signal light visibility
Images
7 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2005
3482 posts
1047 upvotes
Mars
how bright is this thing, didn't find any info in specs
Deal Expert
Dec 23, 2003
16220 posts
4647 upvotes
Toronto
6 lumens is not bright. I have these and they are pretty weak and prefer using the flash from my cell phone instead as a flashlight
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
4956 posts
4529 upvotes
GTA
I was expecting key chain CB radio with light. Not happy.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2013
3456 posts
4079 upvotes
Some people might buy it just for the batteries included. :)
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
6854 posts
3370 upvotes
Debtario
Darn, I got excited thinking this was a quality 1xAAA Cree LED, not one of those plastic squeeze lights. Inova made some very solid flashlights, sad to see them making these disposable plastic lights.

Haven't seen an Inova light on sale for a looong time. Reminded me I still have my (rebranded) victorinox luxeon K2 first gen LED aluminum flashlight, crazy quality and it was amazing thinking it was so bright back in 2007 before I got a taste of the $3 Cree XP-E lights!
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
3261 posts
5068 upvotes
GTA North
Great little light to go into first aid kits or clipped onto packs. If you are a rubber/biker could be used as an emergency spare light.

Wished it was 2032 cells but 2016 is still finable at mec or online for cheaper price then buying at big box stores. At this price may as well have a few inside some mini kits.
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)