Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Inovelli Red and black series zwave switches on sale $39.85/$33.21

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 3rd, 2019 3:05 pm
[OP]
Aug 21, 2013
119 posts
68 upvotes
Kitchener

[Amazon Canada] Inovelli Red and black series zwave switches on sale $39.85/$33.21

Inovelli Zwave smart switches on sale for cyber monday, sadly no dimmers available yet.
Black series $33.21
Red series $39.85

Dont forget if you collect aeroplan you can get 5x points for buying gift cards and then 5x for spending them
Last edited by TomRFD on Dec 2nd, 2019 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated to Amazon Canada
12 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
2493 posts
460 upvotes
Ottawa
Reliable? Most are leviton and similar
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2005
3860 posts
19464 upvotes
Montreal
My 2nd goto Zwave switches (first being Lutron Caseta) as they are very reliable and easy to install. I use these in locations where they don't often require to be visable (ie: walk in closet, pantry, furnance (on/off version), shed, exterior lights) and the higher cost of Lutrons.

Thanks OP.
Last edited by krazykanuck on Dec 2nd, 2019 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 25, 2007
239 posts
40 upvotes
Innovelli makes the best z-wave switches / scene controllers for Smartthings. Their custom device handler unlocks so many useful features.
Jan 15, 2010
503 posts
139 upvotes
Toronto
These switches are feature rich. For example, if you have smart bulbs you can disable the internal relay so the smart bulbs continuously have power and the switch can still control the bulb via your hub.

I'm probably going to grab a few more. Trying to get away from my wemo switches and move onto zwave.
Jan 21, 2017
97 posts
28 upvotes
Vancouver Island
Great product and company, shame dimmers not live for Amazon.ca in time for sale.

Should see them mid - late week if Amazon has average processing time.
[OP]
Aug 21, 2013
119 posts
68 upvotes
Kitchener
FrugalStrudel wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2019 11:28 am
Great product and company, shame dimmers not live for Amazon.ca in time for sale.

Should see them mid - late week if Amazon has average processing time.
I've been waiting for these and was expecting to get them for black friday but sadly they didnt make it in time, so I bought a a few more reds to finish most of the house off except where I need dimmers
Nov 26, 2017
21 posts
5 upvotes
Picked up 10 of these. Sad the dimmers weren't available yet, but I noticed when the on/off switches first hit Amazon they were at the same prices as they were for cyber monday. So I'm hoping for the same kind of "introductory pricing" with the dimmers so I can buy enough to replace the rest of my switches.
May 31, 2008
103 posts
76 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered 2 black series. Don't see any added value of the red series. Just want to use to control front door porch and side door lights. Mainly to program auto on and off time using SmartThings.
These on and off switches are fine. For dimmer switch, Lutron Caseta is still my go to. Reliable and easy to install.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2009
4966 posts
1862 upvotes
krazykanuck wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2019 10:37 am
My 2nd goto Zwave switches (first being Lutron Caseta) as they are very reliable and easy to install. I use these in locations where they don't often require to be visable (ie: walk in closet, pantry, furnance (on/off version), shed, exterior lights) and the higher cost of Lutrons.

Thanks OP.
Lurtron is not Zwave Winking Face