Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Instant Pot® Duo 7-In-1 Multi-Use Programmable multi-cooker with Pressure Cooker $120.40

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 14th, 2018 3:21 am
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2007
4869 posts
2743 upvotes
Quebec

[Amazon.ca] Instant Pot® Duo 7-In-1 Multi-Use Programmable multi-cooker with Pressure Cooker $120.40

i was looking for this item, i know it was 99.99$ on amazon prime deals and at black friday if i remember correct.

but for now, i think this is the cheapest we can find.

i wish it was the new duo plus 9-1 fonctions instead of the old 7-1.

FEATURES
Instant Pot® Duo 7-In-1 Multi-Use Programmable multi-cooker with Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steam, Sauté/Searing, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
14 smart built-in programs – Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Poultry, Sauté/Searing, Steam, Rice, Porridge, Multigrain, Slow Cook, Keep-Warm, Yogurt, Pasteurize and Pressure Cook
3 temperatures in ‘Sauté’ for searing, simmering or thickening and 3 temperatures in ‘Slow Cook’
Dual pressure settings for flexible cooking
Durable stainless steel inner pot
Brushed stainless steel exterior
1200 Watts
Dishwasher safe
Capacity: 8 quarts (7.57 L)
Dimensions: 14.8" x 13.18" x 14.01" (37.5 x 33.4 x 35.5 cm)
Accessories include: Stainless steel steam rack with handles, rice paddle, soup spoon, measuring cup, and condensation collector
Includes: Manual (English and French), quick reference guide, and recipe booklet in English (includes cooking time tables)Image
Duo, the number 1 selling multi-cooker, combines 7 kitchen appliances in 1, Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Marker and Warmer, prepares dishes up to 70% faster to support your busy lifestyle
Large control panel with 14 built-in smart programs (Soup, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Poultry, Sauté, Steam, Rice, Porridge, Multigrain, Slow Cook, Keep-Warm, Yogurt, Pasteurize and Fermented Rice (Jiu Niang)), dual pressure, auto keep-warm, and 3 temperatures for sauté and slow cook
Delay cooking time up to 24-hours; manual setting up to 240 minutes of cook time. Power supply - 120V – 60Hz
UL and ULC certified with 10 proven safety mechanisms; Highly energy efficient and kitchen friendly
3-ply bottom stainless steel inner cooking pot, steam rack with handle; Manual, recipes and cooking time table in English, Spanish, Chinese and French

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)