Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Instant Pot Inner Pot Stainless Steel, 8 Quart $20 OOS but can order | 6Quarts OOS

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 7th, 2022 4:26 pm
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
7410 posts
4004 upvotes
West GTEH!
RxMills wrote: If making a soup, stew, etc., where there's going to be leftovers lasting for awhile, keeping it in the original pot saves having to wash both a pot and a large storage container afterwards - important for dishes that aren't easy to wash (oily, greasy foods like soup, stews, etc.). Also, a 2nd pot is very handy if cooking 2 instant pot dishes for one dinner. That's so helpful.

For active instant pot users, who use it more than just a rice cooker, making boiled eggs, etc., having additional pots is AMAZING!

This thread has 59 upvotes so far. There must be a few others who like the idea of a 2nd pot. Also, the Amazon item has 11,000+ mostly 5-star reviews.
Sold!
Thanks for your comment.
😎
Oct 15, 2008
477 posts
720 upvotes
Atikokan
Thanks OP, my 8 quart came with a ceramic pot which I loathe. For $20 to switch it over to a SS one is totally wroth it, and I can hold onto the other one for the rare occasion its needed as a second pot.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
14888 posts
11198 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
It'll be back in sale soon

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
3178 posts
3519 upvotes
GVRD
Cheapo-Findo wrote: It'll be back in sale soon
Are you always this good at predicting the future?!
You called it.

BACK IN STOCK

Anyway to reactivate (un-expire) this thread?
Aug 18, 2013
850 posts
766 upvotes
AB
I was confused, I thought this pot was suppose to go inside the I already have
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
3178 posts
3519 upvotes
GVRD
ArchZeratul wrote: When I use my IP I usually make a quantity of food that's close to the brim and serve it out of that for the next few days. I have a second IP, but if I didn't, it would mean I'd have to move all that food into tupperware to be able to use the IP again.
That's the biggest reason I see for having an extra. Throw the main one in the fridge for several days afterwards as a constant serving dish. Great not having to wash 2 (or more) big greasy pots afterwards during continuous transfers. In the mean time, the spare is used for non-greasy dishes that are so easy to quickly rince-wash-reuse. I'm surprised how many people don't see that advantages, but perhaps they're lighter IP users.
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2007
2965 posts
1141 upvotes
enfinityx2 wrote: Anecdotally and from the manufacturers instructions. Do not use this as a normal metal pot on a stove top. Esp not a glass stove top, we made that mistake and wanted to reheat on the stove with this pot and it cracked our glass.
It doesn't have a flat bottom so using anything on a ceramic cooktop that isn't flat on the bottom is going to be problematic.
There is no god. But it still feels good to be kind to people, animals, and the environment, so keep doing that.
Penalty Box
Jun 10, 2020
951 posts
970 upvotes
Ordered the Metal, Ceramic Coated pot, AND the Glass Top Lid ($12.99) -- Yes, I use my InstaPot a lot...

Both the ceramic and Glass Lid were shipping together and Amazon has now issued a refund to me... Doesn't state why.. Never Fulfilled/Delivered. Returned to sender. Perhaps they (glass) broke on-transit on the way from Oregon?? ..... Or the seller never had the stock to begin with?? :( :( :(
Dec 23, 2006
567 posts
181 upvotes
The SS 8 quart is back in stock, 3 left when I ordered mine.
PM $10 50 min 50 txt - friend code MLZKRQ
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
7410 posts
4004 upvotes
West GTEH!
RxMills wrote: Are you always this good at predicting the future?!
You called it.

BACK IN STOCK

Anyway to reactivate (un-expire) this thread?
Dhanushan wrote: Yes, OP can move thread back to the "Hot Deals" forum

Moving Threads Between Expired Deals and Hot Deals
texedomel wrote: The SS 8 quart is back in stock, 3 left when I ordered mine.
Thanks.
Ordered the 8QT. However, estimated Delivery is May 5. I can wait, especially at the $19.96 price.
😎
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
3178 posts
3519 upvotes
GVRD
Be sure to order from (and ship from) AMAZON.CA.
There's a seller/shipper coming in at $15.99 (+ $30 shipping) that's coming up as the default best-price sometimes.
Deal Addict
May 14, 2005
2534 posts
1497 upvotes
Markham
has anyone done research on whether you can/would put the inner pot directly on a gas cooktop?

my 6qt instant pot died.. but i kept the ss pot.. just wondering if i can still use it
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
7410 posts
4004 upvotes
West GTEH!
RxMills wrote: Be sure to order from (and ship from) AMAZON.CA.
There's a seller/shipper coming in at $15.99 (+ $30 shipping) that's coming up as the default best-price sometimes.
Definitely order the $19.96 price: Sold & ships from Amazon.ca.

The 8QT pot has been re-stocked again for $19.96. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
😎
Deal Guru
Jun 20, 2020
13820 posts
17162 upvotes
Toronto
andyyuen wrote: has anyone done research on whether you can/would put the inner pot directly on a gas cooktop?

my 6qt instant pot died.. but i kept the ss pot.. just wondering if i can still use it
The inner pot with flat bottom and handles can be used directly on gas cooktop.

https://www.instanthome.com/product/ins ... ot-handles
https://www.instanthome.com/product/ins ... ot-handles

"Designed with a flat bottom, this inner pot can be used on any electric, ceramic, gas or induction cooktop so you really can bring it anywhere. Benefit from cooking with stainless-steel — no non-stick or chemical coatings and no leeching heavy metals, just good, clean cooking. *Only compatible with Instant Pot® Duo™ Evo Plus, Instant Pot® Pro™ Crisp & Air Fryer and Instant Pot® Pro™ Multi-Use Pressure Cooker"

"Impact bonded tri-ply bottom for use in the Instant Pot cooker base, or, on any electric, ceramic, gas, and induction cooktop"

Instant Pot Stainless Steel Inner Cooking Pot with Handles – use with 6 Quart Duo Evo, Pro, and Pro Crisp https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07ZGH76YS/

Instant Pot Stainless Steel Inner Cooking Pot With Handles – use with 8 Quart Duo Evo, Pro, and Pro Crisp https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07ZGGPQCX/
Destiny is all

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)