Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Instant Pot Stainless Steel Inner Cooking Pot - 6 Quart $24.73

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 5th, 2020 11:24 am
7 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2004
1373 posts
913 upvotes
mississauga, Ontario
what is different between.instant pot and other pressure cooker?
I had a Media one from walmart and as far as I know media is the OEM manufactor of instant pot.
Last month, I bought 2 nuwave pressure cooker from BBB for $32 each , and found it is better than the media one.
Never again! HTC , Wind Mobile , Air China
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
4612 posts
9051 upvotes
Abbotsford B.C.
was $22 until March 26 for a new one from Amazon
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2006
1499 posts
2391 upvotes
Hammonds
Chi-tel wrote: what is different between.instant pot and other pressure cooker?
I had a Media one from walmart and as far as I know media is the OEM manufactor of instant pot.
Last month, I bought 2 nuwave pressure cooker from BBB for $32 each , and found it is better than the media one.
Probably nothing. It's like Nike shoes and Walmart shoes. The quality is assumed for Nike, but QA may not be there in the Walmart models. or it could far exceed that of Nike's.

Instant pot is fully electronic, has pre-programmed buttons, a saute mode and stainless inner pot with a bunch of safety features. That's about it compared to every other one ever released. Other ones may not be stainless could be ceramic, and because of that lack a saute/browning feature, dirtying more pans to make your pork roast. Some may like the ease of press a button and walk away instead of setting pressure level and run time. Newer ones have warm up timers and Bluetooth connectivity and push notifications for when it's done. Even specific sous vide temp control. Those are $200 units though.

Last two instant pot I paid under $60 for both from Amazon. 6qt size. The last one came with a hard copy cook book as well. This pot only seems steep at half that cost, but if you need one it's a deal and they are decent quality.
Mar 7, 2011
35 posts
9 upvotes
I have the Instant Pot Ceramic Coated Non-Stick Inner Cooking Pot and it fits inside my Midea pressure cooker so the stainless steel pot should also fit.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)