Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Intex Explorer 200 - 2 Person Inflatable Boat - $14.99

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2022 5:21 pm
39 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
7737 posts
10771 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Note that the oars are not included.
Sep 20, 2011
520 posts
2339 upvotes
Centre of the Univer…
* 2 kids or 1 adult and a kid

according to QA
Aug 24, 2019
222 posts
192 upvotes
qwerty17327 wrote: * 2 kids or 1 adult and a kid

according to QA
As long as the kid is size of a small backpack, adult and kid can fit together. Also, very difficult to inflate and deflate this raft. Even with an electric pump, it takes a long time (15-20 minutes) to pump. It’s definitely fun for just one adult though. I’d recommend it for a single adult.
Sep 11, 2017
202 posts
152 upvotes
HawaiianGate wrote: As long as the kid is size of a small backpack, adult and kid can fit together. Also, very difficult to inflate and deflate this raft. Even with an electric pump, it takes a long time (15-20 minutes) to pump. It’s definitely fun for just one adult though. I’d recommend it for a single adult.
I have this boat. I agree about the size of the boat, it is small. It is for mild recreational use though as people might have guessed it from photos and price. We have used it on the edge of lakes and on steady rivers. Good fun for kids for the price. Definitely don't agree with you in inflating/deflating it. Doesn't take long as compared to other boats/rafts.
Dec 14, 2017
183 posts
525 upvotes
5 minutes top with a good pump. Got mine since 2017 and kids love it. I take my SUP pump with plug adapters to inflate it when I don't have any power source. Works like a charm.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2012
3086 posts
1101 upvotes
Toronto
I should buy and hook up a motor, make this a poor man's jet ski
Deal Fanatic
Jun 16, 2009
7363 posts
8666 upvotes
GTA
I bought this exact one years ago on sale at Canadian Tire. I even recognize the pic with the kid and legless adult rowing.

Definitely great for one small kid or two very small kids. I would tow my daughter in it when she was young. Will fit an adult if they are slightly built or supermodel thin.
c'mon get happy!
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2006
1119 posts
63 upvotes
Thornhill
At first glance of the title, I thought it's about Internet Explorer
Jul 29, 2004
622 posts
136 upvotes
Calgary
also doubles as an impromptu ball pit for the kids during winter months (balls not included)

thnx for the deal, bought 1!!
Last edited by JayWang on Aug 22nd, 2022 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9827 posts
5823 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/one-person ... 0203653344

Get this one for $29.97 including oar. It cost a lot more if you want to buy those separately.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Jun 14, 2022
47 posts
36 upvotes
LOVE this boat. Grabbed it from CT for about $20 two years ago during camping season (fair price IMO), but I've seen it as low as around $10 in the clearance bin after camping season was over. $15 is a good price.

That picture of 1 full sized adult and 1 child is not accurate though. There's really just enough room for one adult sitting that way, unless the child is really small.

Great to put kids in and tow them, but the little rope they provide isn't enough. Better to tie your own rope to the end for towing.

Oars are not included by the way.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 8, 2003
8718 posts
1069 upvotes
Scarborough
I used ours for the first time last week. Yes. it is hard to deflate, that is the only negative. It is definitely for 2 small kids or one single adult. I may get another one for me or my older kid.
HawaiianGate wrote: As long as the kid is size of a small backpack, adult and kid can fit together. Also, very difficult to inflate and deflate this raft. Even with an electric pump, it takes a long time (15-20 minutes) to pump. It’s definitely fun for just one adult though. I’d recommend it for a single adult.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9827 posts
5823 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
theflyingsquirrel wrote: https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/one-person ... 0203653344

Get this one for $29.97 including oar. It cost a lot more if you want to buy those separately.
This one is cheaper.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Oct 13, 2018
479 posts
615 upvotes
Vancouver
I read the brand as "Internet Explorer 2" and wondering who the heck is selling a dated browser.
Dec 27, 2017
457 posts
463 upvotes
I read it as a 200 person boat and thought. Wow that's gonna be one massive inflated boat.
Dec 6, 2015
16 posts
37 upvotes
Madden, AB
I am dissapointed. The title says 200 person inflatable boat??
Apr 15, 2018
596 posts
884 upvotes
variance403 wrote: I am dissapointed. The title says 200 person inflatable boat??
Yes...not such a good deal. False advertising.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)