Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Intex Explorer K2 2-Person Inflatable Kayak $100.79

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 3rd, 2017 9:54 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9369 posts
11335 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Intex Explorer K2 2-Person Inflatable Kayak $100.79

Intex Explorer K2 2-Person Inflatable Kayak $100.79

https://www.amazon.ca/Intex-68307EP-Exp ... B00A7EXF4C

Low-profile for lakes and mild rivers
Sporty graphics for high visibility
Adjustable inflatable seat with backrest
Removable skeg for directional stability

Don't forget your favourite cashback site

Previous Discussion on Similar Item same manufacturer:
amazon-ca-intex-challenger-k2-2-person- ... 7-2032647/

Last edited by Wizard1 on Aug 2nd, 2017 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
6 replies
Apr 20, 2017
273 posts
380 upvotes
Montreal
Anyone seen any deals on life jackets?
most things haven't worked out
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2673 posts
1305 upvotes
GTA
Costco has 4 life jackets combo on clearance
‎3 Apples that changed the world: the one that Eve ate, the one that fell on Newton's head and the one that Steve Jobs built.
R.I.P Steve jobs...!!
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
2981 posts
1628 upvotes
B.C.
It's listed in the Sports & Outdoors › Fan Shop › Home & Garden › Furniture › Tables category. Holy shit Amazon!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2008
8113 posts
4406 upvotes
My friends and I have collectively bought 4 of these.

Make sure the kayak has all the parts - one was missing a ringette on the paddle. All boxes appear to be missing a patch kit listed on the box and on the Amazon.com listing. Some were missing the instructions set.

Because it's inflatable, it has a lot of drag when paddling through water. It's good for recreational use where you're not worried about traversing a long distance.

I wrote a bunch about this kayak in previous threads, but here's the most important:
If you are kayaking in Canada, note that you will need to buy a Transport Canada approved PFD for each person (easily found at Amazon/Walmart/Canadian Tire), 50ft buoyang heaving rope, sound signalling device (eg. pealess whistle) and bailing device (eg. a plastic cup, a cut plastic water bottle, etc.). If you are on the water at night, you will also need a light to be visible to others. The Fox 40 Classic Boat Safety Kit meets all the above requirement (except PFD) and can be found at Amazon/other retailers on sale for $15 CAD.
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
3271 posts
1901 upvotes
$107.97 is the current price. Also, avoid the sellers listing this for $8 (scam - Amazon should really do something about this issue!!)