Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Invicta Men's 8926OB Diver Automatic Watch - $69

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 4th, 2020 10:33 am
Nov 22, 2009
423 posts
288 upvotes
Anyone know where I can get a sapphire crystal for this watch? I dinged mine and now it has a few small dents in it.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
royaltee66 wrote: I'm feeling the burn of missing this deal. $69 bucks was real good when kids watches are $15.99 for Paw Patrol.
Lol, i never even thought of it that way...and you're so right! Face With Tears Of Joy
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
sandlent wrote: Anyone know where I can get a sapphire crystal for this watch? I dinged mine and now it has a few small dents in it.
Dents in the crystal? Like chips, you mean? Either way, just googling Sapphire crystal and invicta 8926ob will give you the options you are looking for
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2015
2282 posts
874 upvotes
Kleinburg, ON.
Got mine today.

It's smaller than I remember. (That's what she said... heheh.. )

I'm use to bigger watches in the ranges of 44mm case size and up but I can live with this... so far so good. Comes in a solid yellow case inside a thin paper box. It's decent packaging for a sub-$100 watch.
Dec 28, 2017
133 posts
125 upvotes
For those looking for a NATO strap for this watch, I browsed around quite a bit... Finding various options and prices.

This one on ebay looks good quality and ships from Canada. Also, after putting it in cart and then leaving it, I got a $5 coupon code in my email. The coupon code was an automatic option upon checkout.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/283327025641
Aug 28, 2007
255 posts
26 upvotes
Edmonton
TeddyPants wrote: For those looking for a NATO strap for this watch, I browsed around quite a bit... Finding various options and prices.

This one on ebay looks good quality and ships from Canada. Also, after putting it in cart and then leaving it, I got a $5 coupon code in my email. The coupon code was an automatic option upon checkout.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/283327025641
What strap size and color did you end up ordering?
Aug 9, 2013
708 posts
708 upvotes
Mississauga
Guys....

Cheap Nato Straps. I got about 20 straps from them and love them. The best one are the higher quality "seatbelt" ones. Since I'm a bit of watch'holick and love NATO straps, I actually have a stock of them in 20 and 22.

Besides the seatbelt, try the elastic one with the clasp. It fixes those annoying "in between" straps that are too tight or too lose. Also, keeps the heavier watches in place without the needs to tighten the straps.

BTW....what is is and Bond strap on the Casio Duro? It looks good, but EVERYONE is doing it! Time to look for a non Bond black/gray NATO.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2014
1499 posts
4659 upvotes
Toronto
Late to the party but just wanted to thank the OP for posting this deal and everyone else who posted here about how a great value this watch is.

It really is a stunner.
Banned
Jul 25, 2017
1068 posts
425 upvotes
WH0WHAT wrote: Late to the party but just wanted to thank the OP for posting this deal and everyone else who posted here about how a great value this watch is.

It really is a stunner.
If you are in the GTA I'll sell it to you
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2005
4244 posts
316 upvotes
So it arrived today and it's fast by 5 minutes in just 6 hours... should I exchange it?
Aug 9, 2013
708 posts
708 upvotes
Mississauga
nsd wrote: So it arrived today and it's fast by 5 minutes in just 6 hours... should I exchange it?
Save your money and buy a sundial...... :twisted:

I only own quartz watches but from what I know, they are adjustable. Ask yourself how much you want to get into watch maintenance to keep it accurate. Spending $200 for a timegrapher. Or pay a shop to do it.

I would return it.

Sidebar.....every quartz watch I buy has 3 weeks to establish it's accuracy or it goes back. I'm talking a few second a week.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2005
4244 posts
316 upvotes
Spartan2013 wrote: Save your money and buy a sundial...... :twisted:

I only own quartz watches but from what I know, they are adjustable. Ask yourself how much you want to get into watch maintenance to keep it accurate. Spending $200 for a timegrapher. Or pay a shop to do it.

I would return it.

Sidebar.....every quartz watch I buy has 3 weeks to establish it's accuracy or it goes back. I'm talking a few second a week.
I am at over 30 minutes already. Something must be wrong here, will grab a replacement.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21330 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
nsd wrote: I am at over 30 minutes already. Something must be wrong here, will grab a replacement.
Yeah, that is WAY outside the norm for that movement, sounds like you got a dud.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2014
1499 posts
4659 upvotes
Toronto
leg3nd wrote: If you are in the GTA I'll sell it to you
I ended up buying one when the OP posted the deal! But thanks for the offer!
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2009
1473 posts
1178 upvotes
Montreal
nsd wrote: So it arrived today and it's fast by 5 minutes in just 6 hours... should I exchange it?
I’d wind it up and let it run down completely a couple of times.

Mine came running 5 seconds slow, then ran 30 seconds fast, and now seems to have settled down to 5 seconds fast per day.

This is my 2nd invicta diver, I have one with a pearl white dial with coke bezel (red and black) that i got for a similar price and it runs 10 seconds fast per day, so I guess my luck has been good.

If it doesn’t settle down I’d just exchange it. The watch is well worth the money, heck even the bracelet is decent.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2005
4244 posts
316 upvotes
randomroyalty wrote: I have one with a pearl white dial with coke bezel (red and black) that i got for a similar price and it runs 10 seconds fast per day, so I guess my luck has been good.
Any particular recommendation for bezel, dial and hand shops? At first I was going to deviate heavily from the submariner design, but since the watch came I realized I kinda like it and will go for a similar look.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)