Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

iOttie Easy One Touch Wireless Qi Standard Car Mount Charger for iPhone 8/X & other Qi-wireless enabled phones $52.71 FS

Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15719 posts
7445 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Amazon.ca] iOttie Easy One Touch Wireless Qi Standard Car Mount Charger for iPhone 8/X & other Qi-wireless enabled phones $52.71 FS

I've been a long time user of the iOttie Easy One Touch cellphone car mounts and it has served me well. It's an excellent product and holds the phone securely on the dash with a lot of flexibility when it comes to adjustments. I upgraded to the iPhone X and so I was looking for the same mount but with the Wireless Qi Standard charging capability.

This was recently on sale for 50% off in September but unfortunately I wasn't looking for one at that time. It's now priced at $52.71 (43% off) which is close to the price back in September.

https://www.amazon.ca/iOttie-Wireless-S ... B00UXS7958

For those with Android phones with quick charge capability you may want to opt for the fast charging model which isn't available through Amazon.ca yet.

https://www.amazon.ca/iOttie-Wireless-C ... _title_wld

But with the iPhone 8/X only supporting standard charging, this model would be adequate.

8 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
3365 posts
3737 upvotes
Toronto
Will this do fast charge?
Public Mobile customer
Lucky Mobile customer
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15719 posts
7445 upvotes
Toronto, ON
No this only support standard charging. If you want fast charging you need to look at the model in the other link, but it’s currently unavailable.
Jun 26, 2009
228 posts
287 upvotes
Regular price is $60 according to Keepa; this is not %43 off
Nov 27, 2014
239 posts
203 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Frankdood wrote: Regular price is $60 according to Keepa; this is not %43 off
Can't see how you think "regular" price is $60. iOttie in the US sells it for US$55, so no way the regular Canadian price is CA$60. Looking at price history on 3C it shows it's normally around the CA$75-90 mark.
Jun 26, 2009
228 posts
287 upvotes
globalstar66 wrote: Can't see how you think "regular" price is $60. iOttie in the US sells it for US$55, so no way the regular Canadian price is CA$60. Looking at price history on 3C it shows it's normally around the CA$75-90 mark.
Since mid-October it has been $62 aside from a couple days where it randomly went up to $68. 3C shows the exact same as what Keepa shows.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
8012 posts
4748 upvotes
Montreal
Currently CDN$ 53.28
VirginPlus / Stickermule / HP Instant Ink
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2945 posts
3014 upvotes
Montréal
I bought one of these and they are really good. It was defective and they sent me a new one no questions asked. Just bought 2 more.

dodocool Qi Wireless Charger Fast Wireless Charging Car Mount for Samsung Galaxy Note 8/ S7/ S7 Edge/ S6 Edge Plus/ Note 5, iPhone 8/ 8 Plus/ X, Nexus 5/ 6 and Other Qi-enabled Devices https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01HBEY8Z0/ref ... rAb0VTM1GD