Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Iphone 7 $248.99 amazon renewed

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 8th, 2020 12:07 am
[OP]
Jan 7, 2020
8 posts
9 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Iphone 7 $248.99 amazon renewed

Was looking for a cheap phone for a gift. Was considering the iphone 6s from Costco. But came across this from amazon renewed. Best iphone 7 deal i could find. Its got a lot of negative reviews but mine was perfect. 99% battery life, not a single scratch, even came with a glass protector pre-installed.
Definitely better than shady Kijiji deals!
34 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
14699 posts
32307 upvotes
Sold by Canadian_Deals ? Mixed reviews .
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15097 posts
11832 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
You'll get better deals on RFD BST section for iphones.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2002
1266 posts
796 upvotes
GTA
It's impossible to think kindly of a first time poster posting deals. Be active on the site for a bit first.
Dec 1, 2018
494 posts
543 upvotes
Last time I bought an iPhone off amazon , the battery life was extremely terrible , highly don’t recommend. But maybe you’ll find a lucky devic
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2006
4033 posts
4443 upvotes
Muskoka
I think a new 6s for $199, recently at Costco, is better than a used 7 for $249
Public Mobile
[OP]
Jan 7, 2020
8 posts
9 upvotes
spots01 wrote: I think a new 6s for $199, recently at Costco, is better than a used 7 for $249
That's what i was looking for originally, but i cant find it anymore. I think the trade off is well wothed. considering the camera and overall upgrade on iphone 7, also mine came in pristine condition with battery health at 99%
[OP]
Jan 7, 2020
8 posts
9 upvotes
Batmon wrote: Last time I bought an iPhone off amazon , the battery life was extremely terrible , highly don’t recommend. But maybe you’ll find a lucky devic
I was skeptical too... But 30 days amazon return.
My battery life was at 99% tho.
Last edited by tahnan on Feb 5th, 2020 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Jan 7, 2020
8 posts
9 upvotes
theSPOOLER wrote: It's impossible to think kindly of a first time poster posting deals. Be active on the site for a bit first.
Why the hate?
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2009
1186 posts
657 upvotes
Toronto/Plano/Atlant…
stephroll wrote: Sold by Canadian_Deals ? Mixed reviews .
I had purchased a Samsung from this seller a year ago. It was listed as a factory unlocked model.

What I received was a Verizon branded unit with factory unlocked model software installed.

Back then, this seller said original Samsung charger and cable included , I received a dollar store charger.

I left a negative review for them, they offered to send me a genuine charger and cable in exchange of changing the review.

I ended up returning the phone.
Jan 7, 2020
8 posts
26 upvotes
What the heck?

This is a SICK deal especially with good battery life.

I'm grabbing 10 right now. Thank OP.
Dec 1, 2018
494 posts
543 upvotes
vacationhunter wrote: What the heck?

This is a SICK deal especially with good battery life.

I'm grabbing 10 right now. Thank OP.
Be sure to add some Snake Oil via Amazon add-on to your cart! Don’t want to miss out on those deals as the oil will help prolong battery and improve iPhone speed by 70%
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2011
1202 posts
1526 upvotes
ottawa
lol op is buying a 4year old refurbished phone as a gift? People must love you!
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2002
1266 posts
796 upvotes
GTA
tahnan wrote: Why the hate?
Because it's a third party sale through Amazon and you have no history at this site. YOU could be the seller posing as a buyer. If you've a been a lurker on this site, you would know this already. Which adds only more suspicion.
Nov 26, 2013
776 posts
692 upvotes
Winnipeg
stcv3 wrote: lol op is buying a 4year old refurbished phone as a gift? People must love you!
What's wrong with that? Like, I want a Kitchen Aid mixer but if my wife was getting it for me as a gift, I wouldn't want her dropping $400+ on it when a refurbished one is half that. Value at the end of the day is subjective, so it's not worth shaming someone over this.
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
15169 posts
4970 upvotes
VANCOUVER
stcv3 wrote: lol op is buying a 4year old refurbished phone as a gift? People must love you!
It's still a $250 gift. I didn't know gifts have to have a threshold $ amount. Do you give brand new flagship cellphones to your friends to buy their love? :rolleyes:
Banned
Aug 11, 2018
996 posts
927 upvotes
tahnan wrote: I was skeptical too... But 30 days amazon return.
My battery life was at 99% tho.
3rd party battery and screen most likely.
Banned
Feb 4, 2020
3 posts
4 upvotes
Batmon wrote: Be sure to add some Snake Oil via Amazon add-on to your cart! Don’t want to miss out on those deals as the oil will help prolong battery and improve iPhone speed by 70%
LMAOO this guy! legend (y)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)