Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] iPhone X cases & screen protector from Caseology - 40% off w Free Shipping

[OP]
Sr. Member
Jun 16, 2008
900 posts
861 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] iPhone X cases & screen protector from Caseology - 40% off w Free Shipping

I was browsing Amazon for iPhone X cases and noticed Caseology has a number of decent-looking cases for sale (Vault, Parallax, Legion, Skyfall, Apex):

https://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_ ... y+iphone+x

They also have a 2-pack of tempered glass screen protectors for $7.99: https://www.amazon.ca/Protector-Caseolo ... y+iphone+x

Finally, they have two promo codes:

  1. Save 40% on iPhone X Screen Protector when you purchase 1 or more iPhone X Case offered by Caseology®. Enter code WITHCASE at checkout.
  2. Save 40% each on this Lovely iPhone Case offered by Caseology® when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code S2IPHONE at checkout.

I added a Vault case and the screen protectors to an order, and both codes worked. Shipping is also free, so the total came to only $10.78 for a case and two glass screen protectors. I figure this will hold me over until the bigger case companies come out with iPhone X solutions; or even better, if Caseology impresses with their cases I could just stick with this.

If you've already decided you're getting an X, might as well bite!
102 replies
Jr. Member
Nov 5, 2015
190 posts
109 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Purchased! Came out to $10.78 all together. Thanks OP cookedDeals!!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 19, 2002
3885 posts
2698 upvotes
Vancouver
The iPhone X won't ship for another month and a half. Most $1 or $2 screen protectors and cases from AliExpress should arrive within that period. I ordered 3 screen protectors and 2 cases in late August. All of them have arrived.

This is a decent price if you need some protection immediately, but I don't think this applies to most people.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2002
3500 posts
215 upvotes
Newfoundland (Former…
mathieurousseau wrote: Purchased! Came out to $10.78 all together. Thanks OP cookedDeals!!
How did it work when the case is an add on item? Or did you have more stuff in your order?
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2002
3500 posts
215 upvotes
Newfoundland (Former…
cookedDeals wrote: I was browsing Amazon for iPhone X cases and noticed Caseology has a number of decent-looking cases for sale (Vault, Parallax, Legion, Skyfall, Apex):

https://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_ ... y+iphone+x

They also have a 2-pack of tempered glass screen protectors for $7.99: https://www.amazon.ca/Protector-Caseolo ... y+iphone+x

Finally, they have two promo codes:

  1. Save 40% on iPhone X Screen Protector when you purchase 1 or more iPhone X Case offered by Caseology®. Enter code WITHCASE at checkout.
  2. Save 40% each on this Lovely iPhone Case offered by Caseology® when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code S2IPHONE at checkout.

I added a Vault case and the screen protectors to an order, and both codes worked. Shipping is also free, so the total came to only $10.78 for a case and two glass screen protectors. I figure this will hold me over until the bigger case companies come out with iPhone X solutions; or even better, if Caseology impresses with their cases I could just stick with this.

If you've already decided you're getting an X, might as well bite!
Did they change it from a regular item to an add-on item? Because now I have to buy $25 worth of things to qualify
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 21, 2014
709 posts
597 upvotes
Toronto
I think i'd be sadder if i order the case now and do not get the actual phone at launch... thx op.
Thanks for the upvote! 😁
Deal Fanatic
Apr 5, 2016
5286 posts
3763 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
I find it weird all the glass screen protectors don't cover the notch. I guess it affects the sensors? For sure the camera is not affected since most glass protectors cover the camera anyways. Any hope they going to release a glass protector that covers more of the notch?

Also, how many screen protectors do you usually go through in the lifespan of the phone? I always buy the cheap ones $5-10 but they usually break or chip. Thinking of the Zagg ones at $30 that comes with lifetime warranty and free installs at the kiosks in malls.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8560 upvotes
GTHA
bomber17 wrote: I find it weird all the glass screen protectors don't cover the notch. I guess it affects the sensors? For sure the camera is not affected since most glass protectors cover the camera anyways. Any hope they going to release a glass protector that covers more of the notch?
The notch contains many sensors.

isensors.jpg

from https://www.theverge.com/2017/9/14/1630 ... sign-notch
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
3022 posts
1291 upvotes
, ON
Jeff146 wrote: Did they change it from a regular item to an add-on item? Because now I have to buy $25 worth of things to qualify
This. Do you have to buy $25 worth of items to get free shipping?
Ebates still works too?
[OP]
Sr. Member
Jun 16, 2008
900 posts
861 upvotes
Now it's being fulfilled by Amazon, which is why it's an add-on. If you change to Caseology as the seller/shipper, it's still purchasable.
Last edited by cookedDeals on Sep 16th, 2017 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 18, 2010
2198 posts
675 upvotes
Edmonton
immortal_kssss wrote: I wish they had some trade in promo (like Samsung) or at least some loyalty discount for previous iPhone owners.
iPhones weren't randomly exploding last year.

Apple does have a regular trade-in program.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 19, 2002
3885 posts
2698 upvotes
Vancouver
bomber17 wrote: I find it weird all the glass screen protectors don't cover the notch. I guess it affects the sensors? For sure the camera is not affected since most glass protectors cover the camera anyways. Any hope they going to release a glass protector that covers more of the notch?

Also, how many screen protectors do you usually go through in the lifespan of the phone? I always buy the cheap ones $5-10 but they usually break or chip. Thinking of the Zagg ones at $30 that comes with lifetime warranty and free installs at the kiosks in malls.
There are plenty of iPhone X glass protectors covering the notch. They're just a bit more expensive at $3 to $4 each.

If you don't drop your phone, the glass should last the life of the phone.
Sr. Member
Apr 14, 2017
671 posts
591 upvotes
Andrew765 wrote: iPhones weren't randomly exploding last year.
iPhones were randomly getting touch disease, which Apple refused to fix outside of 1yr warranty.
Andrew765 wrote: Apple does have a regular trade-in program.
Aren't you better off selling it on kijiji/bst?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 5, 2016
5286 posts
3763 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
Spinner wrote: There are plenty of iPhone X glass protectors covering the notch. They're just a bit more expensive at $3 to $4 each.

If you don't drop your phone, the glass should last the life of the phone.
Ahh I see them now. Weird they all have this black or white border around it.

Nvm, found one that covers all but the front speaker.
Jr. Member
Apr 13, 2017
151 posts
161 upvotes
Winnipeg
pny128 wrote: iPhones were randomly getting touch disease, which Apple refused to fix outside of 1yr warranty.
And yet in 2016 they offered a repair program for those out of warranty... The only reason samsung gave credits is because their defect could of seriously injured people
Sr. Member
Apr 14, 2017
671 posts
591 upvotes
RobertL059 wrote: And yet in 2016 they offered a repair program for those out of warranty...
For $195 ...
RobertL059 wrote: The only reason samsung gave credits is because their defect could of seriously injured people
They gave a full refund. The credits were on top of that.
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
3022 posts
1291 upvotes
, ON
I can't find the one with privacy screen that also covers the notch. What do you guys think of putting the privacy screen first and then the clear glass protector on top of it? Will it effect the function of the Iphone?
Jr. Member
Nov 5, 2015
190 posts
109 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Jeff146 wrote: How did it work when the case is an add on item? Or did you have more stuff in your order?
It's not an add-on item if you purchase it directly from Caseology as the seller and not "Sold by Caseology® and Fulfilled by Amazon". Same price, still free shipping.

Just above where you choose the colour you can click on the link that says something like "2 new from CDN$ 9.99" and then on the next page you can choose your seller to be Caseology and add to cart.

Top