Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

iUcar RC Toy, RC Flying Ball 5.00 $ 58% off

[OP]
Nov 24, 2016
502 posts
158 upvotes
Calgary

[Amazon.ca] iUcar RC Toy, RC Flying Ball 5.00 $ 58% off

https://www.amazon.ca/infrared-Inductio ... cday+iucar

Check the link, showing lighting deal.
Last edited by moonj86 on Jun 14th, 2018 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
6 replies
Jul 27, 2017
206 posts
88 upvotes
Thanks op! Bought one to for the nephews. Too bad they won’t let me buy more then one!
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2015
1198 posts
1276 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Bought one for my daughter. Thanks OP free shipping with prime.
-
Jun 15, 2015
157 posts
114 upvotes
Victoria, BC
This should NOT be in kids and babies! This is meant for 14+(as the box it comes in states). This has EXPOSED blades and states - Do not get close to your FACE or EYES....yet the video they show is some little child doing EXACTLY that! They are asking for for that kid to lose their sight or get cut up. Buy if you have older kids or adults for a fun toy...but keep away from little children, they aren't able to understand how dangerous this is, and if given to by an adult will think it's safe. Buy enclosed bladed toys for them.
[OP]
Nov 24, 2016
502 posts
158 upvotes
Calgary
GwenScout wrote: This should NOT be in kids and babies! This is meant for 14+(as the box it comes in states). This has EXPOSED blades and states - Do not get close to your FACE or EYES....yet the video they show is some little child doing EXACTLY that! They are asking for for that kid to lose their sight or get cut up. Buy if you have older kids or adults for a fun toy...but keep away from little children, they aren't able to understand how dangerous this is, and if given to by an adult will think it's safe. Buy enclosed bladed toys for them.
I agree, but that's the only option for toys and games in the list.
Jun 15, 2015
157 posts
114 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Ya sorry I wasn't really aware of the sections when i wrote that first part, I just got a little passionate about not selling this thing to little kids, which wasn't your fault...It's a good deal otherwise.