Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Jabra Elite 3 $69.99 [Amazon] [BestBuy]

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 16th, 2022 3:28 pm
[OP]
Member
Jun 23, 2017
249 posts
131 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Jabra Elite 3 $69.99 [Amazon] [BestBuy]

Sorry to post another Jabra deal on this forum but came across the Elite 3s which are 30% discounted on Amazon and BestBuy. The latter has the sale until April 21st and all colours are on sale. But at BestBuy you can't return opened headphones.

Few reasons I would rather prefer the Elite 3s than 75Ts are: better battery life and the ability to use each earphone independently which you can't in 75t since the right earpiece is the master. Also, some may prefer a new headset instead of a refurbished one.

Rtings rates the Elite 3s well. Infact they slightly tilt in favour of the Elite 3s in comparison to the Elite 75Ts:

https://www.rtings.com/headphones/tools ... shold=0.10
Thread Summary
If you're shopping for more options, check out RFD Reviews' top picks for the best wireless earbuds!
9 replies
Jr. Member
Oct 12, 2013
122 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto
Dang, I bought the elite 3 refurbs 2 weeks ago for this exact same price:( But I am very happy with the sound of these. I prefer these to my buds+ and my buds 2. These fit great and I find the sound quality better than the galaxies. I still prefer the bass of my 75t elite actives but since I can use either the left or right bud on its own I always choose these unless I'm going to get sweaty or know I'll be in the rain.

The only downside I find these have is that the actual changing case of these buds Feel VERY cheap compared to the galaxy buds+ , buds 2 and my other jabras....but for 70 bucks it's something I can overlook.
Jr. Member
Oct 12, 2013
122 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto
I would say that if you are going toget them wet (sweat or shower) go for the 75t elite ACTIVE. BUT Between the base 75t's and these I like these better. Although the 75t have slightly more bass and a very basic ANC mode that these lack. But id still take the active 3 over the 75t.
haroldliang wrote: This or the Elite 75T?
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
2396 posts
1897 upvotes
condo
Adrenalin101 wrote: Dang, I bought the elite 3 refurbs 2 weeks ago for this exact same price:( But I am very happy with the sound of these. I prefer these to my buds+ and my buds 2. These fit great and I find the sound quality better than the galaxies. I still prefer the bass of my 75t elite actives but since I can use either the left or right bud on its own I always choose these unless I'm going to get sweaty or know I'll be in the rain.

The only downside I find these have is that the actual changing case of these buds Feel VERY cheap compared to the galaxy buds+ , buds 2 and my other jabras....but for 70 bucks it's something I can overlook.
Thanks for the review and comparison with Buds+, Buds 2 and Jabra 75+ active. Will wait for the Elite 4 or 7 to go on sale or when they sell refurbs, because it would be nice to have multi-point, individual ear bud connectivity, hear through and ANC all in one.

Seems like you have quite the collection of ear buds from what I can tell... 4 of the most popular ear buds minus Apple Airpods pro and Beats pro
Jr. Member
Oct 12, 2013
122 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto
Ya I've also had a bunch of soundpeats as well. I have a pair of galaxy buds live that I cant find right now.
tmonies wrote: Thanks for the review and comparison with Buds+, Buds 2 and Jabra 75+ active. Will wait for the Elite 4 or 7 to go on sale or when they sell refurbs, because it would be nice to have multi-point, individual ear bud connectivity, hear through and ANC all in one.

Seems like you have quite the collection of ear buds from what I can tell... 4 of the most popular ear buds minus Apple Airpods pro and Beats pro
Images
  • 20220416_120813.jpg
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
2396 posts
1897 upvotes
condo
Adrenalin101 wrote: Ya I've also had a bunch of soundpeats as well. I have a pair of galaxy buds live that I cant find right now.
That's good to know, thanks, I've had a number of earbuds too... Soundpeats, Samsung galaxy buds+, Apple airpods 2, Jabra Elite 75+ active, and BeatsX
Jr. Member
Nov 7, 2005
152 posts
58 upvotes
Vancouver
haroldliang wrote: This or the Elite 75T?
FYI I chose the 75t for the Multi-point pairing capability (for both my desktop (conference calls) and phone ). If you don't have this requirement, then it's a more even decision.
Edit: weedboy's reply is absolutely correct, the elite7 is the equivalent in this Gen, so I mis stated ..
Last edited by d0hboy on Apr 16th, 2022 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Aug 6, 2001
16170 posts
3978 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
Adrenalin101 wrote: I would say that if you are going toget them wet (sweat or shower) go for the 75t elite ACTIVE. BUT Between the base 75t's and these I like these better. Although the 75t have slightly more bass and a very basic ANC mode that these lack. But id still take the active 3 over the 75t.
It actually isn't that BASIC. ;)

I used ANC with 75ts on an airplane ride, and it did the job well.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Aug 6, 2001
16170 posts
3978 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
d0hboy wrote: FYI I chose the 75t for the Multi-point pairing capability (for both my desktop (conference calls) and phone ). If you don't have this requirement, then it's a more even decision.
75T's are higher than in these. Believe Elite 7's are the revised 75t.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)