Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Jabra Elite 45e Wireless Earbuds $44.99

[OP]
Sr. Member
Jan 20, 2007
600 posts
492 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Jabra Elite 45e Wireless Earbuds $44.99

Sold by "Jabra Company Store" with free shipping. Looks like clearance pricing. Received a shipping notice without a few hours of ordering with a DHL tracking number, shipping from Memphis so it looks legit as that's where Jabra ships from. No taxes are being charged and there shouldn't be any customs/duties either which makes this a pretty hot deal.

Also available in Copper Black. Jabra has the Gold Beige colour but have to pay taxes.

RTINGS review
Last edited by TomRFD on Jun 9th, 2020 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
60 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2009
4165 posts
2213 upvotes
V-ron wrote: Sold by "Jabra Company Store" with free shipping. Looks like clearance pricing. Received a shipping notice without a few hours of ordering with a DHL tracking number, shipping from Memphis so it looks legit as that's where Jabra ships from. No taxes are being charged and there shouldn't be any customs/duties either which makes this a pretty hot deal.

Also available in Copper Black. Jabra has the Gold Beige colour but have to pay taxes.

RTINGS review
yeeeeeeeah good luck.

Seller from Memphis, TN selling to Canada? Only 8 seller reviews?
Sr. Member
Feb 18, 2007
558 posts
631 upvotes
Vancouver
There's a wire that goes between the earbuds

Doesn't qualify as wireless in my books.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Jan 20, 2007
600 posts
492 upvotes
bhrm wrote: yeeeeeeeah good luck.

Seller from Memphis, TN selling to Canada? Only 8 seller reviews?
As per this thread from April, items sold directly by Jabra are shipped from Memphis.

I've been here long enough to know not to post something unless I know for sure it's legit.
Last edited by V-ron on Jun 9th, 2020 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Jan 20, 2007
600 posts
492 upvotes
danascully wrote: There's a wire that goes between the earbuds

Doesn't qualify as wireless in my books.
It's not true wireless. But I plan on using these while riding my bike, so it suits my purpose.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2009
4165 posts
2213 upvotes
danascully wrote: There's a wire that goes between the earbuds

Doesn't qualify as wireless in my books.
Title didn't say truly wireless.

Having the wire between makes total sense for sports, it gets pricey if you drop one down the sewer or something.
Member
Mar 5, 2018
267 posts
181 upvotes
Montreal
not enough informations about return policies
Newbie
Jan 24, 2018
44 posts
38 upvotes
bhrm wrote: Title didn't say truly wireless.

Having the wire between makes total sense for sports, it gets pricey if you drop one down the sewer or something.
They don't fall out. That's the point. And even if they did the chance that they do so while you're standing above an irretrievable location and that it falls into that is so low that your argument is made up and sounds ridiculous.

What sport are you playing where you a) don't need to hear b) are above a sewer grate and c) getting smoked so hard your ears pop
Member
Jul 10, 2019
203 posts
214 upvotes
User391016 wrote: They don't fall out. That's the point. And even if they did the chance that they do so while you're standing above an irretrievable location and that it falls into that is so low that your argument is made up and sounds ridiculous.

What sport are you playing where you a) don't need to hear b) are above a sewer grate and c) getting smoked so hard your ears pop
They don't fall out? Tell that to my co-worker who's been walking around w/ one airpod for months.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Jan 20, 2007
600 posts
492 upvotes
User391016 wrote: They don't fall out. That's the point. And even if they did the chance that they do so while you're standing above an irretrievable location and that it falls into that is so low that your argument is made up and sounds ridiculous.

What sport are you playing where you a) don't need to hear b) are above a sewer grate and c) getting smoked so hard your ears pop
Running? Biking? Canoeing/Kayaking? Not sports that you "play" but those are some examples of activities where I wouldn't want the earbuds falling out and hitting the pavement/water.
Newbie
Jan 24, 2018
44 posts
38 upvotes
V-ron wrote: Running? Biking? Canoeing/Kayaking? Not sports that you "play" but those are some examples of activities where I wouldn't want the earbuds falling out and hitting the pavement/water.
And none of those activities involve massive unexpected shock. So there's no problem.

Top