Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Jabra Elite 45h, Titanium Black – On-Ear Wireless Headphones - $70

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 6th, 2023 8:27 pm
6 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2004
1579 posts
518 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Can it be plug in? USB-C or 3.5mm? Spec only mentioned BT.
Mar 25, 2017
307 posts
388 upvotes
GTA
I use these headphones for work. Very uncomfortable for me when they’re on for more then 30 minutes. Puts a lot of strain on the outside of my ears. I mostly got it because it was primarily for meetings and the microphone is supposed to be quite good. Paid ~$100 for it and if I needed to get a new pair of headphones for meetings I would NOT be buying these for $70. I can’t comment on how good the microphone is but nobody has complained about it so I will take that as a positive

Edit: also to add I have had issues with hearing a ticking noise. I suspect it’s a compatibility issue with my work laptop because it doesn’t happen with my phone or when I’ve connected my AirPods to my work laptop
Last edited by neroses on Jan 6th, 2023 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 25, 2017
307 posts
388 upvotes
GTA
Focus wrote: Can it be plug in? USB-C or 3.5mm? Spec only mentioned BT.
Only Bluetooth from my understanding. The usb part is just for charging and it is a short cable
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2003
2041 posts
1370 upvotes
I have the Evolve2 65 which is a headset with boom mic and has basically the same design as the Elite 45h save for the boom mic. I won't comment on the sound quality since they may be different, but I'll comment on the comfort and fit.

I've had mine for about 1.5 years and they have held up pretty well so far. They get used daily for several hours a day for work. No signs of cracking on the plastic casing or peeling pleather on the earpieces as you so often see on reviews of other headphones. Jabra does sell replacement ear cushions, though, if that does happen in the future (for both my model and the one in OP). They do tend to get slightly warm for me after about 30 mins of wear, but not to the point of being uncomfortable. I find the clamp force of the headband is also pretty light. I also wear eyeglasses, so I have no issue with the earpieces clamping too hard on them. I have what I consider to be a smallish head, so perhaps that's the difference between my comfort experience vs neroses' review above. Because the clamp force is light, if you tilt your head forward, the headphones will start to slide off your head. I get past this problem by wearing the headband just a little further back on my head. There's also cushioning on the bottom side of the headband, and the ear cushions pivot up and down slightly for added comfort and fit.

The button placement is on the right earpiece. One button in front of the headband, and 3 behind. The main controls for volume, play/pause, skip track are the 3 buttons at the back, so you'll likely be controlling those with your thumb. I don't have any issues with the controls. They're pretty intuitive.

Overall, I've been pretty happy with my headset.