Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Jabra Elite 65t Alexa Enabled True Wireless Earbuds with Charging Case - Titanium Black (Renewed) $51.99

[OP]
Jul 28, 2017
325 posts
510 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Jabra Elite 65t Alexa Enabled True Wireless Earbuds with Charging Case - Titanium Black (Renewed) $51.99

Conversations are made incredibly clear with true wireless earbuds that feature 4-microphone technology and deliver superior call performance
Listen to your music the way you want to hear it, by personalizing your sound with a customizable equalizer
Jabra Elite 65t are third generation true wireless earbuds, and Jabra has a proven track record of excellent true wireless connectivity. Experience the stability that lets you take calls and listen to music without worrying about audio dropouts
Up to 5 hours of battery, and with additional power from the included pocket-friendly charging case, you can enjoy up to 15 hours of use – making sure your listening needs are met all day long
IP55 rated
Thread Summary
In the market for new headphones? Check out RFD Reviews' top picks for the best wireless earbuds!
17 replies
Sep 5, 2008
792 posts
772 upvotes
Port Moody
I have these... but left side doesn't connect. Got my money back, but still... just a warning. Otherwise, they're pretty good sounding!
Jan 8, 2017
279 posts
74 upvotes
Shady67 wrote: They just cancelled my order through Amazon, with an expected arrival date of today.
That's messed up...on my order it says cleared customs and coming from DHL by 7th June
Jan 10, 2018
302 posts
885 upvotes
aprilgermany wrote: That's messed up...on my order it says cleared customs and coming from DHL by 7th June
Is this for the Renewed Elite 65t or the new Elite Active 65t?
Apr 9, 2017
172 posts
203 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Shady67 wrote: They just cancelled my order through Amazon, with an expected arrival date of today.
Same here. :(
Aug 27, 2018
63 posts
107 upvotes
I got the active 65t ones and don't like them. I can still return/refund them on amazon but I will sell them for whatever the total came to on amazon. Message me if interested. Local pickup in Markham only
Jan 10, 2018
302 posts
885 upvotes
anti666 wrote: I got the active 65t ones and don't like them. I can still return/refund them on amazon but I will sell them for whatever the total came to on amazon. Message me if interested. Local pickup in Markham only
That would be awesome, but they were meant to be a Father's day gift, so I would need an unopened pair. Really appreciate the offer though.
May 22, 2004
14 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto
anti666 wrote: I got the active 65t ones and don't like them. I can still return/refund them on amazon but I will sell them for whatever the total came to on amazon. Message me if interested. Local pickup in Markham only
what's wrong with them? my order got cancelled
Aug 27, 2018
63 posts
107 upvotes
Just don’t stay in my ear as well as the galaxy buds +. Sound is excellent for the price
Mar 13, 2005
713 posts
418 upvotes
I had to send my 65t's back about 8 weeks ago due to the left one not connecting and they sent me back what looks like brand new Active 75t's as a replacement. Very happy!