Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Jabra Elite 85h Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones - 42% off

Dec 11, 2013
194 posts
237 upvotes
Windsor, ON

[Amazon.ca] Jabra Elite 85h Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones - 42% off

Multiple sites with these headphones discounted 42% (Regular $349.99, on sale for $199.99)

Didn’t see this posted in the forums at all but please delete if it has been

Direct on Jabra
Amazon.ca
Bestbuy.ca
19 replies
Jul 12, 2019
2 posts
3 upvotes
Nanaimo
I have these headphones and they are spectacular, especially at this price.
The anc works really well on planes and even with my lawnmower.
Apr 19, 2012
58 posts
52 upvotes
OTTAWA
Unfortunately just sold out in Canada as I was adding to cart. Ships from US now.
Mar 26, 2004
387 posts
290 upvotes
Ottawa
Curious what the real world call quality is on these. Can any owners chime in with their experience?
Sep 10, 2017
437 posts
370 upvotes
Wish I had a need for a set like these, I absolutely love their 75t earbuds,
Feb 18, 2019
569 posts
795 upvotes
gbukacheski1 wrote: Unfortunately just sold out in Canada as I was adding to cart. Ships from US now.
Still shows in stock in Canada for me (amazon.ca)
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2015
3482 posts
3868 upvotes
Antarctica
Almost thought these were the 85t. Waiting for those to go lower.
Jan 21, 2016
424 posts
291 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
How do these compare to the Bose QC35ii/700 and Sony XM3/XM4?
Apr 7, 2015
835 posts
853 upvotes
Vancouver Island
I have these. The noise cancelling cannot be manually adjusted and relies on AI, which means it only cancels noise that it decides needs to be cancelled. If you're in your school library and people aren't constantly talking but every once in a while people talk, it won't block them out.

Excellent for deeper frequency repetitive noises like engines and fans though.
Feb 11, 2016
608 posts
498 upvotes
These are overhyped horrible headphones. Poor ANC,frequency response consistency, heavy

Rtings measurements don't lie.

On the other hand, Jabra's mono bluetooth headsets are good and I recommend the Jabra Talk 2, Jabra Mini or Jabra Talk 25
Deal Expert
Dec 11, 2005
20136 posts
2964 upvotes
frugalfruit wrote: These are overhyped horrible headphones. Poor ANC,frequency response consistency, heavy

Rtings measurements don't lie.

On the other hand, Jabra's mono bluetooth headsets are good and I recommend the Jabra Talk 2, Jabra Mini or Jabra Talk 25
Sound quality in headphones is not everything.

These headphones are spectacular for calls and basically the best on the market.. superior to AirPods and AirPod pro, and everyone else. As one would expect since it's Jabra. This is confirmed on multiple independent reviews, and there is even a YouTube video that shows it first hand.

As someone who basically exclusively uses headsets for calls, I went through FIVE headsets before finding out about Jabra. I am never buying a non Jabra headset again.
To be nobody but yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. -- E. E. Cummings
Nov 11, 2003
89 posts
51 upvotes
Vancouver
I've been using these for a year and they're excellent all-around headphones; Comfortable, good sound, excellent battery life. ANC is not the strongest out there, but good enough to make a difference (and I personally am susceptible to "eardrum suck" so I prefer lighter ANC anyways).

It's Wirecutter's overall recommended pick for Bluetooth headphones:
https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/revi ... eadphones/

I paid $250 last year and thought it was great value; $200 is even better. I don't think you'll find better bang-for-your-buck in terms of quality and featureset.
Feb 28, 2020
353 posts
994 upvotes
These were 199 for like 3 weeks straight a month ago. I tried them but couldn’t keep them. The ANC is fine, no issues there. The padding is kind of hard and not that comfortable. I don’t like the fabric material they use on the outside for the buttons, just attracts dust and dirt. The multi-point connection sucks, if you read online they aren’t supposed to be able to connect to laptops because they are only for “mobile devices” like tablets and smartphones. So if you’re planning on using this with a laptop, don’t buy. Also, they cannot be used with the audio cable if they run out of battery in passive mode, once they’re dead they’re dead. Lastly, you have to swivel the ear cup to turn them on which is annoying to me, I just want an ON button. But if this is your max budget and want some ANC over ears, it’ll probably suit your needs. I ended up getting the XM4s on warehouse deals for $278 which was worth the extra money by far.
Jul 22, 2009
464 posts
480 upvotes
Oakville
From what I can read and watch, these would be poor for commutes since their low frequency ANC is virtually non-existent.

On the other hand, their mics are good, they sound decent, and their mid to upper end ANC is decent, so probably great for working from home or what not.
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2010
1849 posts
1090 upvotes
jmons20 wrote: These were 199 for like 3 weeks straight a month ago. I tried them but couldn’t keep them. The ANC is fine, no issues there. The padding is kind of hard and not that comfortable. I don’t like the fabric material they use on the outside for the buttons, just attracts dust and dirt. The multi-point connection sucks, if you read online they aren’t supposed to be able to connect to laptops because they are only for “mobile devices” like tablets and smartphones. So if you’re planning on using this with a laptop, don’t buy. Also, they cannot be used with the audio cable if they run out of battery in passive mode, once they’re dead they’re dead. Lastly, you have to swivel the ear cup to turn them on which is annoying to me, I just want an ON button. But if this is your max budget and want some ANC over ears, it’ll probably suit your needs. I ended up getting the XM4s on warehouse deals for $278 which was worth the extra money by far.
Why would they do that for laptops ? Just seems weird to not be able to connect to laptops lol
And the 'AI' ANC just doesn't work like you want it from what I have read. I guess XM4 is the only option left unless I want to splurge for Bose7000
Buy now
Apr 12, 2017
14 posts
3 upvotes
I had these for about 2 weeks before returning them. The big pro’s are the excellent battery life (best in class as far as i know) and mic quality. Multi device pairing worked well for me to, connected to my phone and my work from home computer. The fact that they auto pair and turn on when you open them is a nice touch. Build quality is overall good but not as sleek as the main competition (Sony / 700). Audio quality overall seemed good to my untrained ears.

They are a bit bulky and the fabric outer may be a turn off for some as it attracts dust. But it’s kind of nice if because you don’t need to be a careful when you take them off worrying about scratches if you just toss them on a table something. I also found my ears get quite hot/sweaty after about a half hour wearing. The fact that you can’t use them wired without turning them on is a bit annoying as well.

Ultimately the reason I didn’t keep them was because I felt I was getting light headed/dizzy with them on. Not sure if it was the anc, the fit, the weight etc. I recently got the Bose 700 and haven’t had this issue. The Bose overall to me feels the superior product, but there are some trade offs that make the jabra a decent option.
Feb 28, 2020
353 posts
994 upvotes
fizz1234 wrote: Why would they do that for laptops ? Just seems weird to not be able to connect to laptops lol
And the 'AI' ANC just doesn't work like you want it from what I have read. I guess XM4 is the only option left unless I want to splurge for Bose7000
It’ll connect but the connection is spotty and doesn’t always work well. When you read support forums jabra says you have to use some Bluetooth dongle with laptops for a reliable connection
Nov 4, 2010
387 posts
366 upvotes
Canada
This does NOT connect to your computer's Bluetooth at all. Wish I knew that since they advertise 'Multiconnect' ... but they mean uy can connect to two PHONES at the same time

Beyond stupid for me since my WFH setup involves me listening to my PC + phone's audio... never will I ever need to connect to two Phones at the same time. Smfh