Sep 22, 2017
14 posts
8 upvotes
Not bad, but not the lowest - Saw $179.99 during the holidays
Dec 25, 2012
142 posts
59 upvotes
Vaughan, Canada
L̶o̶w̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶$̶1̶2̶5̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶S̶o̶u̶r̶c̶e̶.̶ Scratch that, I was thinking of the Jabra Elite 65t, not the Active version.

At this point, you're probably better off waiting for the Galaxy Buds. The internal mic looks like it'll be a big improvement for call quality.

edit: Galaxy Buds are launching March 8th. $199 list, but are $169 at the Source with PSP.
Oct 19, 2015
556 posts
804 upvotes
Vancouver
these earphones have white noise issue.
most wireless earphones do have white noise problems, but these ones have different level of white noise (left pair being slightly noisier) which has been driving people crazy.

voice quality is pretty good. if you don't listen to music a lot, these could be a good pair.
not recommended to people who listen to music a lot though.
Feb 25, 2006
134 posts
42 upvotes
Calgary
I've got the Elite version. They are great. I don't have any white noise issues except when the external mics are on so I can hear what's going on around me.
Deal Guru
Aug 6, 2001
12835 posts
1279 upvotes
Mississauga
fpenguin wrote:
Feb 21st, 2019 1:26 am
most wireless earphones do have white noise problems, but these ones have different level of white noise (left pair being slightly noisier) which has been driving people crazy.

voice quality is pretty good. if you don't listen to music a lot, these could be a good pair.
not recommended to people who listen to music a lot though.
Ouch. Thanks for the honest review.

Most people buy headphones for music. And I am also told these headphones aren't good for making calls either.

If for phone calls, I trust my Plantronics NC earset. Super clear and reliable.
Jul 27, 2010
843 posts
585 upvotes
Victoria, BC
fpenguin wrote:
Feb 21st, 2019 1:26 am
This. I use mine to listen to video or talk radio (ok, CBC Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Winking Eye ) and the hissing from the left bud is very noticeable. But if I play music which is usually louder, it's not as noticeable.

Another big problem with mine is the left bud is super sensitive to electrical cables, like even if I'm 1 metre away from a cable inside a wall, it will cause interference, cutting out and producing a clicking sound. It's really strange.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2009
4718 posts
1628 upvotes
OP PLEASE price in the title not imaginary discounts like 20% OFF
This is not Canadian Tire flyer !