Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Jabra Elite Active 65t True Wireless Earbuds - Copper Blue - $165.98

Jul 6, 2005
135 posts
334 upvotes
Ottawa

[Amazon.ca] Jabra Elite Active 65t True Wireless Earbuds - Copper Blue - $165.98

Lowest price that I have seen on these for some time. Copper blue only.
Last edited by Trapper on Oct 31st, 2018 9:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
143 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2255 posts
1526 upvotes
Toronto
PM BB for an additional $8 off.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ja ... 49377.aspx?

Great deal though as it's the lowest on the Elite Active. Previous low was $213 - amazon-ca-jabra-elite-active-65t-true-w ... 9-2230457/

I wanted to wait for The Source to carry them for additional PSP discount but this is tempting... if it was the black model I'd jump on it in a heartbeat.
Aug 31, 2018
68 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
I'd like to PM at bestbuy, do they take open returns if I don't like them?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7410 posts
6686 upvotes
Toronto
Much better than the Elite Sport deal that was posted IMO. Glad I cancelled my order with The Source.

Can these be tried on in person at Best Buy with a CSR?
Koodo Mobile
Deal Fanatic
Sep 3, 2006
5546 posts
3067 upvotes
Winnipeg
Said212 wrote: Much better than the Elite Sport deal that was posted IMO. Glad I cancelled my order with The Source.

Can these be tried on in person at Best Buy with a CSR?
Why is much better ? I'm truly curious.

I've ordered the Elite Sport but am open to reconsidering.
This isn't a blog.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2255 posts
1526 upvotes
Toronto
jcon wrote: Why is much better ? I'm truly curious.

Depends on your needs. Elite Sport is very much activity focused. Heart rate sensor, actual waterproof (I shower with mine on), wing tips for secure fit, but not as good battery life and the buttons on them suck.

The Elite Active* has Bluetooth 5, better mics, better battery (I believe, can't confirm myself), but only offers sweat proof, and is more targeted as an everyday type of headphone. There's integration with voice assistants too but I don't care much for them personally.
Last edited by vtse on Oct 26th, 2018 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 14, 2016
30 posts
23 upvotes
How are amazon returns for things like this?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7410 posts
6686 upvotes
Toronto
jcon wrote: Why is much better ? I'm truly curious.

What the poster above me said is true, it does boil down to preference. The Elite Sport does have very useful tracking and fitness abilities but I think I prefer the Active 65T because they are lighter on the ear and I believe have friendlier buttons.

Koodo Mobile
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7410 posts
6686 upvotes
Toronto
vtse wrote: Depends on your needs. Elite Sport is very much activity focused. Heart rate sensor, actual waterproof (I shower with mine on), wing tips for secure fit, but not as good battery life and the buttons on them suck.

The Elite Active 65T has Bluetooth 5, better mics, better battery (I believe, can't confirm myself), but only offers sweat proof, and is more targeted as an everyday type of headphone. There's integration with voice assistants too but I don't care much for them personally.
Fixed! Just to not confuse the rest.
Koodo Mobile
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2011
1625 posts
1339 upvotes
Whitby
Very tempting but I'm waiting for the RHA TrueConnect to be available to decide which one to go for, based on how the reviews are. Price wise they seem to be in the same range as well, when you are spending 150+ it's better to see all the possible options available and decide.
[external link removed]
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
1905 posts
894 upvotes
GTA
Would really like to try these on before committing to a purchase...
Does amazon allow open-box returns on earphones?
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2008
1679 posts
2000 upvotes
GTA
b33f wrote: Would really like to try these on before committing to a purchase...
Does amazon allow open-box returns on earphones?
Yes.
Apr 17, 2014
24 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto, ON
just a heads up for those looking to purchase these. I bought these for $200 about 6 months ago and out of the box these are the best wireless earbuds (using them with an iphone 6s plus). After a while though if you ever drop them while in the case for example, the earbuds fly out of the case and then can stop auto connecting to your device. They still work but you have to manually power them on each time. I have recently just received my third pair, which means i had to return them twice already within 6 months of purchase. The return process is quick always getting the new pair within 5-7 business days. This time though i noticed the case i received was different and harder to open, meaning i think they have improved the case so if they are dropped the earbuds dont go flying out like before. Also this time when i received a replacement the left earbud did not work at all, it wouldnt take a charge in the case, luckily from one of my previous returns they had sent me just a left ear bud by mistake instead of a full warranty replacement. I kept that earbud and im happy i did as that one worked fine and the pair is working flawlessly now.

Point is these work great but they are not cheap even at $168 from amazon, and i have had to return them twice. If i could do it again i would not purchase as i believe other brands would not have this many issues over 6 months. The pair i have now are working great but that is only for now and i imagine they too will break or stop connecting.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7410 posts
6686 upvotes
Toronto
Averybarker wrote: just a heads up for those looking to purchase these. I bought these for $200 about 6 months ago and out of the box these are the best wireless earbuds (using them with an iphone 6s plus). After a while though if you ever drop them while in the case for example, the earbuds fly out of the case and then can stop auto connecting to your device. They still work but you have to manually power them on each time. I have recently just received my third pair, which means i had to return them twice already within 6 months of purchase. The return process is quick always getting the new pair within 5-7 business days. This time though i noticed the case i received was different and harder to open, meaning i think they have improved the case so if they are dropped the earbuds dont go flying out like before. Also this time when i received a replacement the left earbud did not work at all, it wouldnt take a charge in the case, luckily from one of my previous returns they had sent me just a left ear bud by mistake instead of a full warranty replacement. I kept that earbud and im happy i did as that one worked fine and the pair is working flawlessly now.

Point is these work great but they are not cheap even at $168 from amazon, and i have had to return them twice. If i could do it again i would not purchase as i believe other brands would not have this many issues over 6 months. The pair i have now are working great but that is only for now and i imagine they too will break or stop connecting.
Question for you...when you ran into these issues, did you go through Amazon or through Jabra directly (assuming this was within the first year?)
Koodo Mobile
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7410 posts
6686 upvotes
Toronto
Slono wrote: Yes.
I know Best Buy doesn't but this is good to know....if they don't fit nicely, I'll just stomach the shipping charge.

*Still curious if Best Buy has a demo model.
Koodo Mobile
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2005
5701 posts
3662 upvotes
GTA
Said212 wrote: I know Best Buy doesn't but this is good to know....if they don't fit nicely, I'll just stomach the shipping charge.

*Still curious if Best Buy has a demo model.
The Best Buy close to me doesn't. They're displayed in an acrylic case. Even Apple stores don't display airpods because they're apparently too easy to steal.
Mar 22, 2016
17 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
Tried to PM the difference with BB as I bought the Black/Grey model in Sept. Scumbags won't do it cause they aren't the same colour..
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2008
1679 posts
2000 upvotes
GTA
This deal is AMAAAAZEEEBAAAALLLLSSSS!

In for 20.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)