Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Jabra Move Wireless Stereo Headphones - Black *Back in stock* @ $34.35 (Was $38.82)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 27th, 2020 1:51 pm
Newbie
Nov 22, 2019
42 posts
12 upvotes
MB
Bishop8 wrote: So I've always been curious about this. I understand the appeal of earbuds and over ear, but I don't understand the use case for on ear. Is it for people that don't like the bulk of over ear? Is it the best of both worlds or a compromise that people settle for?
I'm borrowing one on-ear headphones. they would get tight on the head and my ear would get sore after a while. I think it's just the nature of on-ear headphones. Albeit, I still want one as my over-ear Arctis 7 gets hot after awhile. I find on-ear much lighter as well and easier to move with. Hopefully, it's usable lying down on the side too. Maybe I'll even try working out with it.
Sr. Member
Dec 6, 2008
556 posts
145 upvotes
Yel143 wrote: Great find OP 👍🏻

In for 1, Aux cable and multi user support is a definite bonus.
So can I use the aux cable if the battery is down just like normal headphones?
Member
Dec 5, 2002
272 posts
66 upvotes
Headphones can be ordered again.

In stock on June 7, 2020
Member
Dec 5, 2002
272 posts
66 upvotes
luv_gr8_deals wrote: They are in stock using the link, but they are $99.99.
FYI - yesterday the black original was available for ordering at $37ish, but is not available now.
Member
Jul 7, 2016
274 posts
491 upvotes
luv_gr8_deals wrote: They are in stock using the link, but they are $99.99.
Seems to be back in stock at the $34.35. Doubt it will last long, probably a small restock of cancellations that got processed.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2012
1149 posts
468 upvotes
Sask
Anyone get their shipping notification for this yet? Mine still says pending from last week.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Dec 22, 2017
150 posts
61 upvotes
6ix
ced2334 wrote: Anyone get their shipping notification for this yet? Mine still says pending from last week.
Same here. Expected for June 29th delivery...
Newbie
Aug 11, 2019
60 posts
85 upvotes
GuruIT wrote: Same here. Expected for June 29th delivery...
Did you get an expected delivery date?
mine still says "We will email you when we have an estimated delivery date."

its been over a week now
Jr. Member
User avatar
Dec 22, 2017
150 posts
61 upvotes
6ix
RFDD24 wrote: Did you get an expected delivery date?
mine still says "We will email you when we have an estimated delivery date."

its been over a week now
Nope, all I have is "Order Confirmation" email. When I looked up my order on Amazon app, it says expected by June 29th. That's it. I can wait, I hope they will fulfill my order...
[OP]
Member
Aug 6, 2018
336 posts
2000 upvotes
Anyone receive theirs yet? My order status has shown "preparing for shipment" for a few days now.
Newbie
Dec 19, 2018
64 posts
75 upvotes
essjayess wrote: Anyone receive theirs yet? My order status has shown "preparing for shipment" for a few days now.
Mine was shipped out on June 16th, and it is coming in from California. I guess I will need to place it in the garage for 14 days mandatory isolation before opening it.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Dec 22, 2017
150 posts
61 upvotes
6ix
essjayess wrote: Anyone receive theirs yet? My order status has shown "preparing for shipment" for a few days now.
ShinRyuu wrote: Mine was shipped out on June 16th, and it is coming in from California. I guess I will need to place it in the garage for 14 days mandatory isolation before opening it.
Same here. Coming from California. Delivery for Monday.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)